UVA Attendance | Page 11 | Syracusefan.com

UVA Attendance

Welp my cousin and I tested positive for Covid today after the Purdue game. So i will not be in attendance for Virginia. -1

Sidenote: How strict is the no re-entry thing? I saw a rather large amount of younger people leave the building during halftime.
Was me and a friend several days after the opener. Avoided for 2.5 years. So sick of this crap.

I got it last week. 1st timer. Today is day 6 and by far feel the best I have since I got it. I’m almost back to normal. Wife got it she is still sick and our 13yo played in a softball game tonight. We tested her every day, nada…
Yeah I had it earlier in the summer for the first time. Its no joke. Felt absolutely awful for 2 days then recovered

I look on the map at the seats around me.. the group of seats behind me about 9 is up for resale this week.. Different people in them for Purdue than for UL and I see the group for sale 2 more games. But the 2 seats next to me they were they for UL not for Purdue and up for sale the NC st, ND and FSU games but not the Wagner game. So that sounds like maybe one of the combo deals, but why come to game one and skip the rest especially the best games ?

Even last week had a group in front of me for the first half of 5-6 people. Then they left at the half and a different group of 5-6 came and sat because they didnt want to actually go up higher to their real seats, but the other group never came back.. Not so bad but the groups around me all had kids who just wanted to run around and not watch any of the game and go get food 2-3 times a quarter.

so its not the team playing well. its not the game time.. its not decent opps.. Its the Apathy of the fan base worn down over the years.

Still have people asking me how are they doing this year.

Ticketmaster map seems stagnant. 35 again.
SU Athletics is simply unable to move tickets during a game week.

Hopefully Cuse Fan Council can get involved with the Athletics Department to come up with mobile ticket sales sites that can be set up downtown during lunch hour or in the suburbs during the evenings.

Hopefully Cuse Fan Council can get involved with the Athletics Department to come up with mobile ticket sales sites that can be set up downtown during lunch hour or in the suburbs during the evenings.
I love it. An ice cream truck driving around the local burbs selling orange sherbert, SU gear, and discounted single game tickets for the week's game.

I love it. An ice cream truck driving around the local burbs selling orange sherbert, SU gear, and discounted single game tickets for the week's game.
It could resemble a Giant Otto. You may be on to something ! You know like the doggy vehicle in Dumb and Dumber only a Giant Otto.

The university has to think outside the box to make it more convenient to buy “no fee” tickets in person.

SU Athletics marketing seems to be is sending out tweets and Facebook posts saying please buy tickets.

They used to do that. They used to even have a table in the cafeteria of my company for a few days. Made little impact.

They used to do that. They used to even have a table in the cafeteria of my company for a few days. Made little impact.
I understand the negative effect of ticket give aways, But it seems we need something to jump start attendance, just winning games and playing entertaining football doesn't seem to be doing much.

The wedding thing honestly baffles me, are there really that many?
All I know is I missed the Kirby Dar Dar Gator dismantling to stand up. That's enough for a lifetime !!!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseEagle8

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom