UVA Attendance | Page 14 | Syracusefan.com

UVA Attendance

Market.

There’s hardly any community outreach. If the marketing team is small…make it bigger. We have a new dome and a winning product

There's not really much demand now so they should be open to trying new things...like going to where people are and speaking to potential fans in person.

I like Wegmans and I'm not suburban soccer mom.

It’s not a new thing, Syracuse did it for years in different ways. At the fair, at businesses. It has very little impact even though people think it would. How many people in the course of the day are going buy tix while picking up groceries. They aren’t going to sell hundreds in that equation. They were lucky to sell 10 in some places.

The problem is, it’s a heck of a lot cheaper to stay at home, watch the game on tv and drink your own beer

Syracuse University needs to realize that right now their brand isn’t something where people NEED to be in the stadium.

They have to create that buzz and also probably have to lower their profit margins on their concession stands or run promos to get people into the dome

That’s what is going to move the needle, people need to be convinced that it’s worth investing their time and money and that it’s a good value

I remember when I thought individual seats wasn't a great idea because it would bring our capacity under 50,000 and seem small time.

Now I can't wait. We're a between 35k and 40k fanbase.

Didn't they at one point count people in the building, including workers?

Not sure why as fans we can’t support the students and make it a better experience.
80219536.jpg

The problem is, it’s a heck of a lot cheaper to stay at home, watch the game on tv and drink your own beer

Syracuse University needs to realize that right now their brand isn’t something where people NEED to be in the stadium.

They have to create that buzz and also probably have to lower their profit margins on their concession stands or run promos to get people into the dome

That’s what is going to move the needle, people need to be convinced that it’s worth investing their time and money and that it’s a good value
Not to single you out specifically, but those who think that lowering profit margins on concessions, selling tickets at Wegmans, special promotions, billboards, radio/tv spots, giving away tickets, cheap beer, and the like are suggesting things that will have a negligible impact.

The AD department is not throwing darts at an idea board and hoping that X will work to "move the needle." Follow the money JRHEETER. Winning is what moves the needle. To win you have to recruit at a much higher level. To recruit at a higher level, you have to have facilities, NIL, and highly competitive coaching salaries to attract the very best staff possible and then retain them.

These areas are clearly where the resources and initiatives are targeted. And there is more to come facilities-wise. Now, the team has to win consistently to create demand and repair the brand.

Without going into to much detail I can say that it's not something SU will consider as they won't or can't sell tickets in person like that.

Appreciate that info. Thank you!

All of ACC PM pleading for people of CNY to attend the game…..

Hopefully people are paying attention

Syracuse football NEEDS you

Nationally televised game, no other games going on, all eyes are going to be on Cuse

Need to make the Dome rocking

I wonder if trying to set a noise record would create any buzz?

Can't do that at home,and folks like to be part of something.

Once you get people in the Dome for a game that we win they will 1000000% want to come back. The atmosphere is so much fun this season. It’s just getting people in the door that first time.

Every single person that I have brought to a game with me the last two seasons has came back to another one.

"Embarrass the school" might be a tad too dramatic.

I understand the need to have Orange. Personally, I don't care what they wear as long as they continue to show up and go nuts.

I have a feeling we will see an Orange Out in the near future...
Notre Dame Game

All of ACC PM pleading for people of CNY to attend the game…..

Hopefully people are paying attention

Syracuse football NEEDS you

Nationally televised game, no other games going on, all eyes are going to be on Cuse

Need to make the Dome rocking

Unfortunately I don’t think they are.

Can we get it viral on Tik Tok?

500 oh yea, sorry, they took over the dome , my bad.

They filled the lower section set aside for them. I saw plenty of folks in their colors.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Diamondmakr

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom