UVA Attendance | Page 21 | Syracusefan.com

UVA Attendance

Lowered the price of my SU v UVA tickets and they sold right away. 20 yard line SU side row J sold for $35 each. My NC State tickets sold in hours after I put them on last night for $120 each.

Excellent news on the NCST tix.

Smoke …yes

cigs….no

;)
Cant See Cheech Marin GIF

It's killing me not to be there tomorrow. I had plans for first 4 home games... (back goes out)... so hoping I can make NC State happen. Even if numbers aren't huge that place is gonna be shaking.

I am more optimistic about 40,000+ tonight because Ticketmaster did NOT dump/upload a ton of upper level seats on their website last night like they did for the Purdue game.

In addition since Monday there are five additional sold out sections (128, 304, 314, 315, 316) and twenty-two sections have gone from dark blue to light blue.

Last edited:
I am more optimistic about 40,000+ tonight because Ticketmaster did NOT dump/upload a ton of upper level seats on their website last night like they did for the Purdue game.

In addition since Monday there are 4 additional sold out sections and 19 sections have gone from dark blue to light blue.
Have to agree here. Seems like a better turnout tickets sold wise right now. Hopefully, the walk-up sends us over the edge.

I will be pounding Blue Lights for breakfast and randomly screaming like Drago’s manager in Rocky 4 throughout the day. And I will even participate in this stupid blue out by wearing my “CUSE GOT NEXT” navy blue hoodie purchased from Derrick Coleman as we are 3-0 this year with me wearing said hoodie.

LETS GO ORANGE!
Are we the same person?

Im just missing the sweet DC hoodie but I may end up customizing a Delone Carter snowcone co. Sweatshirt

It ain’t going to be close to 40k people there…trust me. But it’ll still be very loud.
And that’s the issue I have with Ticketmaster. If they are not close to 40,000 tickets sold then why not open up the lowest priced seats in the upper 300 level for the casual fan?

And that’s the issue I have with Ticketmaster. If they are not close to 40,000 tickets sold then why not open up the lowest priced seats in the upper 300 level for the casual fan?
Aye , and why not do a ticket dump ( military, youth groups whatever, you make more concession money ) 15,000 empty seats don’t help anyone.

In the 2 hours since I last checked, 3 sections have gone from dark to light blue on Ticketmaster. From screenshots I took at 8am of the individual seat map, I count about 100 tickets that have been sold. Cheapest has gone up to $18 now...it was $13 for Purdue at this time.

As you can tell, its a slow day at work. I feel good about a late push today for maybe 1k more

In addition since Monday there are five additional sold out sections (128, 304, 314, 315, 316) and twenty-two sections have gone from dark blue to light blue.
Unfortunately, as I understand it the light blue only signifies that they’re almost sold out of the tickets they’re making available. I have seen very little movement of seats all week. Hope to be wrong !

Last edited:
Unfortunately, as I understand it the light blue only signifies that there almost sold out of the tickets there making available. I have seen very little movement of seats all week. Hope to be wrong !
Correct. Right around 10:30am, they opened up the visitor side upper 300s rows. We'll see

Correct. Right around 10:30am, they opened up the visitor side upper 300s rows. We'll see
Just saw that, opened up several hundred seats, ( I didn’t count )

It’s not ticketmaster

It’s legends who runs our ticketing department
Thanks for the information. I for one don’t understand how manipulating the tickets available sells more tickets.

If someone is going to attend a game it’s based on their budget/cost and where they want to sit. Get them in the building now at the lowest price possible and worry about dynamic pricing when we are a Top 20 team.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KD95

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom