UVA Attendance | Page 19 | Syracusefan.com

UVA Attendance

Rutgers will have over 50k announced and they are neither good nor fun to watch. CNY needs to adopt some of that classic NJ unearned confidence. 3-0 should be enough to get butts in seats.
And they don’t even have 1 good win.

Rutgers will have over 50k announced and they are neither good nor fun to watch. CNY needs to adopt some of that classic NJ unearned confidence. 3-0 should be enough to get butts in seats.
Last time they had announced a sellout of a game I watched on TV it wasn’t even close . Big gaps of empty seats.

This isn't targeted to anyone here obviously, but I just hope those in the CNY area who like SU sports but may not be a die hard realize that nothing is guaranteed in the future, and I hope they appreciate what they have right now.

Yes, SU football hasn't been great for a long time outside of a couple seasons. But as some of us have watched the past couple years, the college athletics landscape is changing fast and there's no guarantee SU will have a seat at the table in the future.

The team is 3-0 and has a winnable game on a Friday night, and then multiple high profile home games against top 25 teams/big brand opponents, that they have a shot to win. And some tickets are available for like $50 a pop.

Oh, and they also have a phenomenal running back and interesting QB

and yet the game in nov vs mich has thousands avauilable
This quote is right on target. Kansas…Rutgers…who we pick on. Both are filling their stadiums with hot starts.

Our fans need to live in the now. Especially with tickets being so cheap. And yes, I’ll be there.
Rutgers fills the stadium when B10 teams come all the time.. has little to do with the hot start.

Kansas routinely was selling 35-37k in their 47K stadium over the last 5 or so years when they were bad. Maybe the local media needs to get out and figure out the story of why locals are not showing up..

This isn't targeted to anyone here obviously, but I just hope those in the CNY area who like SU sports but may not be a die hard realize that nothing is guaranteed in the future, and I hope they appreciate what they have right now.

Yes, SU football hasn't been great for a long time outside of a couple seasons. But as some of us have watched the past couple years, the college athletics landscape is changing fast and there's no guarantee SU will have a seat at the table in the future.

The team is 3-0 and has a winnable game on a Friday night, and then multiple high profile home games against top 25 teams/big brand opponents, that they have a shot to win. And some tickets are available for like $50 a pop.

Oh, and they also have a phenomenal running back and interesting QB
About 15 a pop

This quote is right on target. Kansas…Rutgers…who we pick on. Both are filling their stadiums with hot starts.

Our fans need to live in the now. Especially with tickets being so cheap. And yes, I’ll be there.

The Kansas sell out is smoke and mirrrors. Look at stub hub or any resell site, theres literally thousands of tickets available. Place won't be close to sold out

so kansas who has sucked for many many years and is close to selling out is different than su.. not like kansas is a hot bed of fball.
It's an official sell out now. Kansas fans can't out support Syracuse fans. Have some pride...get to the dome

Just watched the Hokies run out of the tunnel for the WV game. One of the best in college football! Sold out stadium and a great entrance song.

Yeah that was awesome.

Huge game for both schools. Lots of Appalachia going at it.

I get it, Fall is beautiful in CNY and Summer can be expensive to have a wedding.

But I'm still never having my wedding during football season lol.
My son is getting married on 4/22/23. It just occurred to me that it's possible that the Spring game could be that weekend. This year it was 4/30. hmmm

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KD95

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom