UVA QB Brennan Armstrong Portal to NC State | Page 5 | Syracusefan.com

UVA QB Brennan Armstrong Portal to NC State

He will be at wake next year

Really? He walked on their Sr. Day and he made the following comment: When asked whether he would return to Winston-Salem, his answer was clear, coming before the question was even finished — “no shot.”

I would be absolutely shocked if he were at WF next season. I give us higher odds of having Sean Tucker back than Hartman returning to WF for year 6.

Last edited:
I checked one of the ND boards. Their fans are debating whether to take Armstrong or Sam Hartman, who isn’t even in the portal. Very arrogant.

That said, it wouldn’t be the worse thing in the world for Sam to transfer to ND for his final season. I think we Syracuse fans have seen enough of him so far to last 2 lifetimes.
Isn't Hartman like 30 years old now? How does he have eligibility??

Shrader was sacked at a higher rate this year. So if Armstrong needs a good OL, he won't work here.

That’s not true. It was like 11% last year and 8% this year. And this year he had mobility issues 2nd half of the season due to injury.

That’s not true. It was like 11% last year and 8% this year. And this year he had mobility issues 2nd half of the season due to injury.

I am saying Shrader was sacked at a higher rate than Armstrong was.

Is this a sign that Shrader is going to move on? Feldman is usually pretty clued in to what's going on in CFB.

I’m not sure if Feldman is just speculating like little old me was, or if there is actual smoke behind the scenes that he’s privy to.

Its one thing to think he wants back to his OC and QB coach.. But you also have to remember he looked awful this yr and he had much better WRs than we do the last couple of yrs..

WAER Sports @WAERSports

Babers on quarterback Garrett Shrader’s future: “Conversations have gone really well with Garrett. He’s said some things, but I feel really good about it.”

“He’s said some things” probably expressed concern about the OL or something. I definitely think he’ll be back though. Doesn’t Dino know that we read tea leaves and that one sentence is going to drive us crazy? Lol

It might be a case that IF Shrader leaves, Brennan would slide in. But that's ONLY if Shrader leaves. And we do have Sellers coming in (hopefully) and Lamson will be healthy.

Shrader told me with no hesitation that he'll be back
1670253933161.jpeg