Villanova versus Virginia | Syracusefan.com

Villanova versus Virginia

20Plus

OK who's watching?

I know we need and want UVA.

But I think Villanova will win and is a nightmare matchup for Virginia

UVA up early in the handsome coach contest.

UVA up early in the handsome coach contest.
dt.common.streams.StreamServer.cls
1781141000.jpg

I really like Hoo's That, but I hate watching UVa play, and I'm tired of hearing about the Pack Line Defense.

I find UVa's style to be ugly and boring. Kind of like a better version of Dixon-era Pitt. Give me entertaining, up and down, basketball any day, over this dreck.

Tony b and va are going to win multiple national championships in the next decade. So well coached and I love the type of players he's recruiting.

I really like Hoo's That, but I hate watching UVa play, and I'm tired of hearing about the Pack Line Defense.

I find UVa's style to be ugly and boring. Kind of like a better version of Dixon-era Pitt. Give me entertaining, up and down, basketball any day, over this dreck.

Agreed. Bennett is a great, but it's like watching paint dry. I'm surprised some here would want him as coach as their is really nothing exciting about their style of play.

Yea, I'm watching Ville vs NC State even though it's a blow out. Watching UVA is just not how I feel like spending 2 hours of my day.

Watching ville and uva. We can beat both of these teams. Lydon is going to be a difficult match up for uva

Tune in now.
UVA by 1...Nova shooting 2...with 3:13 to go and under 4 TO
Best played game all season.

This is a very very good game, two great defensive teams. But obviously just dont see as many nba guys as i did last night with uk ku

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
whodatnatn

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom