Virginia Game Thread... | Page 30 | Syracusefan.com

Virginia Game Thread...

This game is part of a pattern for UVA. Tied or down at the half and then lights out in the second half. I think it's because they don't play their "defense" in the first. The tight man d is fouling and daring the refs to call it every possession. In the first half, that might create problems. But in the second, they can get away with it with much less damage done.

Not really.

Even before tonight, this has been their best shooting team.

They are a much more dangerous offensive team.

But also less athletic, not as deep, and no interior presence to speak of.

Seeing Autry in the game reminded me. Did anyone else notice in that thread with the per 40 numbers that Autry averages like 27 3 point attempts per 40? Lol

Nope.

Confused thinking.

It's not about history.

Past results are not a guarantee of future performance.

I will not be throwing away my bracket money on UVA winning the title. God Bless

can't do it much better than they did tonight totally outplayed in the second half and thier shooting was beyond great!

Not really.

Even before tonight, this has been their best shooting team.

They are a much more dangerous offensive team.
They’re good.. really good, but I don’t see them beating Duke or the current version of UNC.

Good teams with athletes won’t zone them.

I wouldn’t bet on them making the Final 4.

The two Gonzaga tourney games were us as a 1 seed with one of our best teams ever and a double digit seed match up that came down to the last shot.

I don't think I've ever seen a half that was so uninspired, so poorly executed, so lopsided, so horrible.

Good lord... We were up 4 at halftime.

It was a close game almost halfway through the second half.

Last 10 minutes or so was just ridiculous.

The second half stunk. Credit UVA for making the right adjustments. The outrageous 3-point shooting killed everything -how do you stop 30 footers? Regardless, I remain an Orange fan. These are the kids we have on the team, I will support them.

They’re good.. really good, but I don’t see them beating Duke or the current version of UNC.

Good teams with athletes won’t zone them.

I wouldn’t bet on them making the Final 4.

Yeah, not a shot in hell I'd bank on UVA to make the FF.

But wait...they only have like one guy(literally) rated in the top 40 out of high school. They shouldn’t be good.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom