Wagner Game Day Thread | Page 21 | Syracusefan.com

Wagner Game Day Thread

Mo, Adams, Howard, and Chance at QB are going to light it up next year.
Chance is going to be a problem, I know everyone loves TD but I think he’ll be in a dog fight with a guy that’s taller and faster, with just as strong an arm!

Mo, Adams, Howard, and Chance at QB are going to light it up next year.

I’m holding off. We had people say TD was going to be better than ED this year. Now some are moving on to Chance. The QB who hasn’t played yet is always a popular guy.

I’m holding off. We had people say TD was going to be better than ED this year. Now some are moving on to Chance. The QB who hasn’t played yet is always a popular guy.
I’ve always thought he was a good QB. Haven’t seen him throw in a game but in the scrimmages he always broke for 50 yard tds

I’ve always thought he was a good QB. Haven’t seen him throw in a game but in the scrimmages he always broke for 50 yard tds

It seems the potential is there for both.

TD will have two years in the system, 2 years of practice and college weight training, plus whatever game experience he gets this year. If they are close talent wise, experience gives TD a leg up IMO.

We’ll see. Hopefully they’re both good D-1 QBs next year.

TD will do fine. He needs game experience and will get it. It takes 18 games to learn the offense, he is has 14 under his belt, 4 to go before everything starts to click. The kid has an arm, accuracy, tight spiral, and a good eye.

No slam on Chance, but TD starts next fall and Chance Aimee will back him up while he still learns the offense. HCDB will not start a QB before he has to, the system works and we will be fine.

That said, I am looking forward to when QBs roll in and roll out...in the draft.

It's the "QB Syndrome" the next one is always better than the current one... this syndrome can also effect fans view of other current players on the roster. Highly contagious.

It's the "QB Syndrome" the next one is always better than the current one... this syndrome can also effect fans view of other current players on the roster. Highly contagious.

Spot on, CL! For a better reference, see Rutgers. The next guy is not always better than the current guy.

While I have a lot of confidence in TD and his ability, this team is ED's until the gets injured or graduates, whichever comes first. TD will make the team his when the time comes.

For the record, I have a lot of confidence in Aimee, too. I am liking the problem of wanting to get all the QBs on the field, such a nice problem to have considering where we have been the last several years. Shamelessly stealing the line: It's Great to be Orange!

Better be a big, LOUD crowd in the building. No excuses. This is the game to go to this year.
Funny, we went to our first game with our 1 year old this year (finally bought our first seasons tickets) and it went “clunkier” than hoped.

Wife looked at me as we were leaving like, can we skip next week? And I quickly responded, baby, if it wasn’t FSU I would give you/us a mulligan, but we NEED to be there next week.

She understood. Hence why we are marrried (happily).

Wife looked at me as we were leaving like, can we skip next week? And I quickly responded, baby, if it wasn’t FSU I would give you/us a mulligan, but we NEED to be there next week.

Whenever I hear this, I assume "we" means "her and the baby". And I always say yes, anything for you.

Then just pretend we're on the same page, go to the next game, take my medicine when I get home.

Whenever I hear this, I assume "we" means "her and the baby". And I always say yes, anything for you.

Then just pretend we're on the same page, go to the next game, take my medicine when I get home.
My wife is an auditor, there are no assumptions I can go on that pass her muster, she is like Fort Knox.

Much much better to ask for permission than forgiveness. In our case anyways.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cuseman17

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom