Wagner Game Day Thread | Page 20 | Syracusefan.com

Wagner Game Day Thread

After righting the ship following the initial screw ups in the first quarter, the Orange looked like what we want.

Lots to fix before FSU, but I think this team can beat FSU, especially with the perfect storm of FSU with new HC, new offense, SU having depth, better speed (not FSU speed across the board, but better), etc.

After righting the ship following the initial screw ups in the first quarter, the Orange looked like what we want.

Lots to fix before FSU, but I think this team can beat FSU, especially with the perfect storm of FSU with new HC, new offense, SU having depth, better speed (not FSU speed across the board, but better), etc.

Clearly we had some younger guys show out today that could help us vs FSU.

Better be a big, LOUD crowd in the building. No excuses. This is the game to go to this year.

Better be a big, LOUD crowd in the building. No excuses. This is the game to go to this year.

Oh, and get there early and be loud and full when the teams run on the field. We can handle going inside that hot, stuffy thing early at least once a season. Your tailgate isn’t THAT good. And Marshall St. area isn’t Marshall St. anymore. Get in the Dome!

This isn’t no Clemson upset like last year. This has gotta be an Orange buzzsaw like WVU 2011 and Louisville 2012 ran into!

AGREED!

(Quietly slinks away because he can't make it back to CNY this fall to support the Orange...)

No worries. Plenty of people here who can take one day of the year to make it to the Dome.

We absolutely have enough to beat FSU.

It really will come down to whether Taggart can establish enough offense with the kids in two games. Taggart coaches a similar offense to what HCDB has installed but the kids are where we were two years ago, albeit, with better talent.

Fuentes was having kids fall down like Cheatrino does when VATech beat FSU, and they were winning!. Coaches should be ejected when they slow play and players should have to sit five minutes (game clock).

love to see Howard and Elmore in backfield .. a wreaking crew or panzer blitzkrieg

It really will come down to whether Taggart can establish enough offense with the kids in two games. Taggart coaches a similar offense to what HCDB has installed but the kids are where we were two years ago, albeit, with better talent.

Fuentes was having kids fall down like Cheatrino does when VATech beat FSU, and they were winning!. Coaches should be ejected when they slow play and players should have to sit five minutes (game clock).
They're on the road and I think the early start will help us. They've also played a tougher game than we have. They also have more raw talent, but we're hopefully more cohesive in what we want to do and will play with more desperation.

I think we'll win 38-35.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom