Wagner Game Day Thread | Page 7 | Syracusefan.com

Wagner Game Day Thread

These refs are really excited about reviews. That's not helping.

Ha! Yes it’s insane. I hate replay in all sports. I know it’s necessary it some level but it’s absurd. There is zero chance I make it more than another quarter live. I’ll watcch the replay and fast-forward.

As a side note, that Riley PI call was definitely not a PI. That Custis should have stood but it ended up being worth it because of seeing Taj.

Fair catch rule outside the end zone is stupid. Wagner should get ball at the 1 yard line

It’s unbelievably bad. And I’ve only watched from like the 5-minute mark of this quarter.

There are 12 games a year. Who cares if it takes 4 hours instead of 3. I will take as much SU football as I can get. I don’t get all the complaining about an hour when the team plays 12 times a year. If it’s that bad then don’t watch

CONSPIRACY THEORY: (Just for fun) Dungey is really in control but doesn't want to come out of the game too early. Just sayin...

Seriously, the screw ups are on our team and I am pleased with the 1st quarter in the books (other than time). Let's see more of the new receivers.

One good thing about this game is there hasn't been commercials every change of possession and every replay. Actually kinda nice in that aspect

As a side note, that Riley PI call was definitely not a PI. That Custis should have stood but it ended up being worth it because of seeing Taj.

While I agree it was not pass interference, it was blocking downfield and a correct call would have resulted in the same penalty. Riley was shoving his blocker around like he was a middle school player.

There are 12 games a year. Who cares if it takes 4 hours instead of 3. I will take as much SU football as I can get. I don’t get all the complaining about an hour when the team plays 12 times a year. If it’s that bad then don’t watch

The problem is the extra hour isn't football. It's commercials and/or people standing around.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseGuy44

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom