Wake Forest Game Day Thread | Page 28 | Syracusefan.com

Wake Forest Game Day Thread

I’m shocked he kept it and went around End.

I’m gonna call it right now. The next time they are in 3rd and 4th or short Wofford will keep it and go around End. Take it to the bank.

Call timeout if you're confused? Come on, thats a big play in this game

The defensive coordinator needs to get fired for the fact that our defense isn't smart enough to have defenders watching the edge keeping the QB from getting an easy first down on short yardage.

How about a spy on the QB to contain on that play. You didn't know it was coming ?

We got 43 points out of our backup QB. If that isn’t enough I’m not sure we deserve to win.

Our D didn't get the memo they needed to actually show up today.

Nothing more to say. This is all on Ward. He hasn't been prepared and hasn't adjusted. You shouldn't lose a game when you put up 43 points.

Ellison, I don't care how slow or small he is. That kid was a Safety, 14 and 6 take the worst angles I've ever seen. You play the alley and over the top. It's simple!

We got 43 points out of our backup QB. If that isn’t enough I’m not sure we deserve to win.

I’ve been saying for weeks, the points and offensive stats just do a good job hiding our record

When does Dungey come to the rescue? Defense didn’t come to play today.

Amazing their D has made adjustments in 2nd half and we don't.

Our run defense sucks. That’s why we won’t win. Mahoney has played great.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseGuy44

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom