Wake Forest Game Day Thread | Page 33 | Syracusefan.com

Wake Forest Game Day Thread

Bunch of babies. We’re all disappointed and frustrated today but geez.

Negativity is better than apathy. Keep losing and you'll see more of the latter than the former.

I think we have enough talent to beat Wake Forest
Yeah. And they have the talent to beat us. we aren't better than them and they probably aren't better than us. we got some big breaks in this game. the fumbled punt and the blocked extra point. That got us 10 pts. And they aren't your usually pts off turnovers. We aren't all that talented. The talent pool is getting better. Just not fast enough. I will grant that the coaches had a very bad day today.

Negativity is better than apathy. Keep losing and you'll see more of the latter than the former.

Chalking up the Clemson win to “luck” is just stupid. No recognition of good/bad matchups, etc. There’s being frustrated and negative, and there’s being an irrational baby.

Insult to injury is they took game off in Boston for the bruins pre game

Is Babers known for making excuses?

How about this program has absolutely sucked for the entire 2000’s and he’s trying to turn it around, but it takes time. Is that an excuse?
Seriously. Have people forgotten this fact. I recall most prognosticators, including even Dino saying at the beginning of the year, that we could be better this year, but end up with the same record. Isn't that exactly what we've seen so far? By the way, we can still end up with 5 or 6 wins, and have a better record than last year.

People won’t acknowledge the shaky moments this staff has.
Oh, they should. But overall, they have done a great job with this talent. Are there things to dislike. Of course. Unless you are a Pats that is going to be true for most teams

Stick a fork in it. We don’t have one player on defense who can make that play.

Yeah. And they have the talent to beat us. we aren't better than them and they probably aren't better than us. we got some big breaks in this game. the fumbled punt and the blocked extra point. That got us 10 pts. And they aren't your usually pts off turnovers. We aren't all that talented. The talent pool is getting better. Just not fast enough. I will grant that the coaches had a very bad day today.

Their coaches are bettter than ours. Or they are better at coaching during games. Or they are better at preparing their equal talent. What do you think?

FSU down 3 after just getting a turnover with 6:40 left in the 4th. I recommend watching that instead of another SU shatshow

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseEagle8

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom