Wake Forest Game Day Thread | Page 9 | Syracusefan.com

Wake Forest Game Day Thread

Guys its the first quarter.

I agree, keep Tommy warm, show eric the whip.

But lets keep in this and try to regrab the momentum. Eric should start running with Moe and Dontae next series

Not for nothing, but if the wind is enough that they are talking about it as being a factor, Tommy might need to see the field sooner. It takes arm strength, a tight spiral, and accuracy to penetrate a stiff wind. That's all TD and not really Eric's forte.

Show the refs the whip. This is despicable. Alongside this big-time pro wake commentary crew

Wa
I mentioned in a different thread that in the Louisville-Wake game the announcers said that Wake is the only P5 team that hires conference refs to officiate scrimmages and that they are the least penalized team in the ACC

I wonder if they’re allowed to hire ACC refs. I certainly hope not because I can see the post scrimmage debriefing looking like this:
1541262509719.png

Stacking the box against the run. Going to need to pass the ball and the passing game has been anything but sharp.
They are doing the opposite.
The box has been light every snap.
Wake is flooding the boundaries and playing 5 in the secondary.
We need to run between the tackles.

Time for tommy to take a couple possessions to see if he can hit the broad side of a barn.

Our defense is so exposed right now. Good lord.

Time to focking wake up, boys.

Need to pound the middle with strick and leave the outside to Moe and Dungey need be

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom