Wake Forest Game Day Thread | Page 19 | Syracusefan.com

Wake Forest Game Day Thread

50 plays in the 1st quarter already. This looks like another crazy game. Baber's specialty.

That's not a block in the back?

But the first Sean Riley punt return was. Yeah OK again refs.

Block in the back of Guthrie on that 3rd down scramble. Prevented him from making the tackle. No flag.

Are you FOCKING kidding me?!?!

I remember Wes Durham (the announcer) during the week on Sirius ACC channel worried he wouldn't be able to make his 5pm flight. Looks like his worries are justified.

We just have to realize that we're really not going to get a call. They're going to hose us every chance we get, so we're going to have to bury them.

ESPN site gamecast is pretty good. Can you access espn.com?
I keep checking the game cast on the ESPN app to get stats, but it seems to be about 5-10 minutes behind for me. I’d rather hang in here and read the Cuse fan reaction if I can’t find a full stream.

I don't mind bad officials when they are equally bad. So far it seems these officials are just bad at their jobs and it isn't agenda based.

I keep checking the game cast on the ESPN app to get stats, but it seems to be about 5-10 minutes behind for me. I’d rather hang in here and read the Cuse fan reaction if I can’t find a full stream.

Their gamecast functionality has been awful this year I've noticed on NFL games. Either freezes or is way behind.

wait until the conspiracy is unveiled that Kirk Herbsteit is actually paying ACC refs to hose us...minds will be blown

Ever since I heard about how shady Wake's recruiting was back a few years ago when Shaf and Daoust were here, I will never respect Clawson & Co. The coaching staffs almost got into a scuffle at a coaching clinic at Turning Stone.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom