Wake Forest Gameday... | Page 63 | Syracusefan.com

Wake Forest Gameday...

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’m done for the night, gentlemen. I’ve seen this script play out too often. I’ll check score in 30 minutes just to be sure.

Wake won the battle up front on both sides. Offense has retreated back into its shell. Nothing more to see. Hope they can beat BC.

I don’t think this defense can stop anyone including bc.
B.C. will stop themselves. And we will score. But that isn't a big accomplishment. There probably isn't a team that will be bowl eligible that we can beat. And if we were to lose to them, that would have to be it. 7 straight losses. It would be tough to sell that to season ticket holders for next year. Big difference between 7-5 and 6-6. I am starting to wonder if anyone can win here. Not that Dino is some gem. But we just don't have the recruiting base.

B.C. will stop themselves. And we will score. But that isn't a big accomplishment. There probably isn't a team that will be bowl eligible that we can beat.
UCONN

Whatever, we’re gonna destroy BC and then hopefully beat up on someone in a cold weather bowl. Is what it is.

Because the coaches find the diamonds in the rough you can’t see. Recruiting has improved. We’re bigger, faster, stronger than we’ve ever been.
At LB.

interesting game. should probably have had 35 in the first and then no yds at all in the 2nd.. but not because wake really stopped us..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Diamondmakr

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom