Wake Forest Gameday... | Syracusefan.com

Wake Forest Gameday...

Status
Not open for further replies.

OrangeXtreme

The Mayor of Dewitt
Fh4SgwUWYAM1wdN

I kind of like these road game 8 pm starts. I have the whole day to get done what I need to get done, then I get to settle in and watch the game. It's something to look forward to (despite the recent slide, I do look forward to the games).

We seriously need to start winning again, that is, today.

Somehow a fantastic season has been turned into hopelessness. It feels like if SU wins, it goes down as another shocking Dino upset like VaTech in 2016 or Clemson. If you remember, neither of those upsets happen w/o the QB moving the sticks by running the ball.

Replay of us vs wake 2021 on ACCN. Funny how they mentioned Tucker being ignored in the third quarter in this game as well. Also the attendance of this game versus this year is shocking. Cuse fans really turned out all year imo

Replay of us vs wake 2021 on ACCN. Funny how they mentioned Tucker being ignored in the third quarter in this game as well. Also the attendance of this game versus this year is shocking. Cuse fans really turned out all year imo
Amazing at how well we moved the ball in that game.

Does anyone know who is our QB?

Shrader if he can't walk, Shrader if he really really can't walk but is still going to start, or CDRW?

Does anyone know who is our QB?

Shrader if he can't walk, Shrader if he really really can't walk but is still going to start, or CDRW?
It’ll be GS till the last drive as win or lose

It seems like our defense has improved while the offense has went backwards
We just pissed last years game away. At the end of the first half, 3rd and 10 on the 35 with 3 minutes to go, Wake throws an incomplete pass but is flagged for holding. Instead of giving them a long FG attempt, Dino opted to back them up. They convert and march down to score a TD. And we had 2 timeouts that we never used to preserve time. Ugh.

Then, we start the drive and have to burn a timeout on first and 10 with the clock stopped. And we punt from midfield with 9 seconds left in the half. How about scrambling and throwing one down field for the last play? If you convert, maybe you get a FG attempt or throw a Hail Mary?

There we others but man, this game was ours and we had Clemson at home the next week.

We just pissed last years game away. At the end of the first half, 3rd and 10 on the 35 with 3 minutes to go, Wake throws an incomplete pass but is flagged for holding. Instead of giving them a long FG attempt, Dino opted to back them up. They convert and march down to score a TD. And we had 2 timeouts that we never used to preserve time. Ugh.

Then, we start the drive and have to burn a timeout on first and 10 with the clock stopped. And we punt from midfield with 9 seconds left in the half. How about scrambling and throwing one down field for the last play? If you convert, maybe you get a FG attempt or throw a Hail Mary?

There we others but man, this game was ours and we had Clemson at home the next week.
With 8 minutes left at the WF 35 up 1 and we didn’t even score. If we score there the game is over imo without overtime

This is obviously going to be a very challenging game to win, but can we at least just play with some pride today and take this game into the 4th quarter? FSU was humiliating and I stopped watching mid 3rd quarter. I just want to be entertained tonight.

It’ll be GS till the last drive as win or lose
Yeah unless my wildly inaccurate source is correct and Shrader actually is on a peg leg, Dino has pretty much fenced himself in to Shrader playing no matter what.

Yeah unless my wildly inaccurate source is correct and Shrader actually is on a peg leg, Dino has pretty much fenced himself in to Shrader playing no matter what.

And Dinos goofy measurement was 85%. Shraders been more like 30% which means they think Schrader at below 50% is better than their backup quarterbacks. pretty scary I mean what have they been doing with the back ups all season?

Looking forward to the 3 and out start

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors