Wake Forest Gameday... | Page 65 | Syracusefan.com

Wake Forest Gameday...

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am embarrassed for this university that I love so much. Between the coaching errors, and the hiring errors, the scandals…

We really need to review all of this athletic department. Because it is not going well.

Lol stop of course we could
Go have a few more beers and just think of better times
I haven’t been around for better times. I started following Syracuse starting the last year of Marrone/First year of Shafer

Making Wake look like an unstoppable force is not okay. We have 18 yards this half. How many times can this happen?

I’m not sure why people are ripping white, down 4 linemen with starting experience, 1 starting line backer, 1 starting corner, now down a second starting line backer and a hurt safety?
Because this isn't just about today? We got figured out. Run on Syracuse because they can't stop the run. Teams could run on us all year long. Because the injuries they can now also throw all over us.

Yards after contact has been bad all year. White has no clue how to slow down Wake. This isn’t last year’s team. Really pathetic performance. My patience for this D system is getting thin. Rather see multiple D.

Let that sink is. Wake is just above BC in the standings at the start of today…and we are getting rolled.

He would look like a fool if he complained about the refs. It's his team. They got beat.
Agree, officiating has been terrible but it’s the least of our worries, unfortunately…

Because this isn't just about today? We got figured out. Run on Syracuse because they can't stop the run. Teams could run on us all year long. Because the injuries they can now also throw all over us.
Don’t forget put any move or stunt on Vett and he gets lost

I am embarrassed for this university that I love so much. Between the coaching errors, and the hiring errors, the scandals…

We really need to review all of this athletic department. Because it is not going well.
Money is rolling in, that’s all that matters

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseGuy44

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors