Wake pre-game | Syracusefan.com

Wake pre-game

C

creatorsgam

I'm staying at the Ramada near the arena. Went to Putters tonight, located near the arena behind what appears to be an abandoned IHOP. Looks like the IHOP near Shoppingtown Mall, for those looking for a landmark. Except this one is closed. I'll be looking to get a booth by 6:30-7 tomorrow for the game, as I was told that is when it gets busy. FWIW, in the back of the Ramada and Putters, there is a big empty parking lot. The Ramada never took my tags so they clearly aren't concerned. Could be easy free parking. Simply pull into the Ramada/Pizza Hut and drive to the back. Behind the Pizza Hut is a large empty lot connected to the Ramada.

Be forewarned about the wings at Putter's. I can handle my own and always get "hot." They have a level above "hot," that they call "ouch." Good luck with that. I found the "hot" to be pretty intense. My girlfriend could barely handle "mild."

Just walked my dog from the Ramada to the arena. Literally looking into their front doors almost onto their court 15 minutes ago, face pressed against the glass. Security truck right there, never said a word. It's a quick and easy walk, maybe 6 minutes. Even in the snow, it is an easy walk. This venue will make you appreciate what we have back on the hill.

Let's make some noise tomorrow. What the is a "road game?

Edit: credit to Raf4488 for suggesting Putter's in an earlier thread. Good call, sir.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm staying at the Ramada near the arena. Went to Putters tonight, located near the arena behind what appears to be an abandoned IHOP. Looks like the IHOP near Shoppingtown Mall, for those looking for a landmark. Except this one is closed. I'll be looking to get a booth by 6:30-7 tomorrow for the game, as I was told that is when it gets busy. FWIW, in the back of the Ramada and Putters, there is a big empty parking lot. The Ramada never took my tags so they clearly aren't concerned. Could be easy free parking. Simply pull into the Ramada/Pizza Hut and drive to the back. Behind the Pizza Hut is a large empty lot connected to the Ramada.

Be forewarned about the wings at Putter's. I can handle my own and always get "hot." They have a level above "hot," that they call "ouch." Good luck with that. I found the "hot" to be pretty intense. My girlfriend could barely handle "mild."

Just walked my dog from the Ramada to the arena. Literally looking into their front doors almost onto their court 15 minutes ago, face pressed against the glass. Security truck right there, never said a word. It's a quick and easy walk, maybe 6 minutes. Even in the snow, it is an easy walk. This venue will make you appreciate what we have back on the hill.

Let's make some noise tomorrow. What the is a "road game?

Edit: credit to Raf4488 for suggesting Putter's in an earlier thread. Good call, sir.

You're doing the 315 proud my brother. Hope to see you on tv, and even more so, hope you have a great time representing the Orange.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom