Washington and Carey in the portal | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Washington and Carey in the portal

No one knew goodine was leaving.
It sucks but I wasn’t shocked. I think Richmond is going to be better and if he is Goodine would be seeing less minutes than he did this year

you think the roster is set for next season?
What recruit can we add?

What grad transfer is coming here to play guard as a 4th guard?

If we are adding a transfer it would likely be for the following season.

We are connected to Towns and Tape neither of which is a guard.
We have 3 guards for next year.

Unfortunately this isn’t the old days where you expect not to play for 2 years then jump into big role junior year senior year. These are top 100 players in Jalens case and how can you blame him for wanting to just play... I hope this works out for them and they all handled this with class in my mind especially Jalen by being supportive

It sucks but I wasn’t shocked. I think Richmond is going to be better and if he is Goodine would be seeing less minutes than he did this year
I think he will be good too but we have 3 guards right now. I've never seen a team lose 3 players in less than 24 hours.

but, but,but jalen had "surgery" and that's the only reason he sat...all the "experts" here told me so...
this can't be true ! who could have foreseen this unfortunate and unexpected turn of events ???????

So you still think the surgery was fake?

What recruit can we add?

What grad transfer is coming here to play guard as a 4th guard?

If we are adding a transfer it would likely be for the following season.

We are connected to Towns and Tape neither of which is a guard.
We have 3 guards for next year.

So our problem is that we don’t have a 4th guard who won’t play anyway?

Not that big of a deal then.

None of this is surprising. Except for maybe goodine but even that one isnt that shocking. Add richmond and see what else is available and we will be ok. Still sucks tho to see all these departures but that's what college basketball is now a days.

Would’ve liked to see Washington stick around as a 4th guard for depth, particularly because he’s not likely to do a whole lot anywhere else anyway.

But at least this gets his mom and her malcontent tweets outta here.

you think the roster is set for next season?

It’s not set. But you’re not getting a quality guard to come to SU knowing he’s not going to play. It’s just not happening.

Um, what if there’s injury to a starting guard? Then there are no backups. Please think.
We are a rolled ankle away from being screwed next year. With all the bad luck this program luckily the injury bug hasnt hit us too hard.

is TCM showing caine mutiny or mr roberts this weekend...

Annex%20-%20Cagney,%20James%20(Mister%20Roberts)_NRFPT_01.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cardiac

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom