We better not take Gonzaga lightly | Syracusefan.com

We better not take Gonzaga lightly

That team is good!

OK had to make this post because it worked for MTSU! Didn't want to jinx us!!

Agreed!
They have 2 NBA-level bigs, which can be our Kryptonite.
Good coaching. And 4 other players too!
Seems like they all can shoot the 3 accurately.
Dranginis could the the Random White Guy(tm) off the bench who goes off for a career high against us.
And they've had almost a week to prepare for our zone.

We know they have some serious talent on the court but they have some talent on the sidelines as well
1.jpg

You can't even say I'm taking Gonza... whatever lightly. They don't even rate lightly. I've never heard of them and never thought of them. Heck, I didn't even know the state of Washington has an Eastern side, let alone that there's a school there. They beat Utah. Great. I don't care. Things I've scraped off of my shoe merit more attention and concern. And I don't even mean for me personally. I mean every member of this board cares more about things I scrape off of my shoe than this team. Gonzo is just another team in our way. Someday, they'll look back on the privilege that it was to receive a beat down from us as we marched to glory.

You can't even say I'm taking Gonza... whatever lightly. They don't even rate lightly. I've never heard of them and never thought of them. Heck, I didn't even know the state of Washington has an Eastern side, let alone that there's a school there. They beat Utah. Great. I don't care. Things I've scraped off of my shoe merit more attention and concern. And I don't even mean for me personally. I mean every member of this board cares more about things I scrape off of my shoe than this team. Gonzo is just another team in our way. Someday, they'll look back on the privilege that it was to receive a beat down from us as we marched to glory.
couldn't agree more - just wondering, if you ever got that pound of flesh scraped off your Birkenstocks - I was getting concerned about that.

That team is good!

OK had to make this post because it worked for MTSU! Didn't want to jinx us!!
If I made the last thread, I would have done the same as you due to superstition. I would have had to create this thread after the last win! Now, where are more cheerleader pics?

I think SU is being publically disrespected with this 11 seed as a 5 pt favorite. An 11 seed, for Christ's sake. Gotta be a first for SU there.

I get that they have two good bigs. They've had 'em all season though and underperformed regularly. And they don't really have 2 good bigs, they have 2 good players. The W guy is a tall, soft, outside shooter - not someone who is going to feast inside.

I know people claim they get a week to figure out the zone. But JB also gets a week to tweak it. And let's not pretend JB isn't drawing up a weeks worth of plays with the express purpose of destroying their teenaged midget pg.

I think SU is being publically disrespected with this 11 seed as a 5 pt favorite. An 11 seed, for Christ's sake. Gotta be a first for SU there.

I get that they have two good bigs. They've had 'em all season though and underperformed regularly. And they don't really have 2 good bigs, they have 2 good players. The W guy is a tall, soft, outside shooter - not someone who is going to feast inside.

I know people claim they get a week to figure out the zone. But JB also gets a week to tweak it. And let's not pretend JB isn't drawing up a weeks worth of plays with the express purpose of destroying their teenaged midget pg.

Im not worried. You practice and break down all the film you want form the next five days. It doesn't compare to the reality of actually PLAYING against the Syracuse zone.

I don't think the bookies are willing to lose money because they want to disrespect the Cuse, they just want make as much money as possible and if putting the Zags as the favorite by 5 then that's what they'll do.

I'm guessing you prefer asian when you eat out? (disclaimer: just going by the picture)

I personally prefer slim, tall girls with bigger backsides and full of silicone. Ahhhhhhhh, the one who got away.... lol On the plus side I'm treating her to a huge Vegas weekend in 2 1/2 weeks so I'm excited about that.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom