We need another National Title | Syracusefan.com

We need another National Title

Nova won that title and played like the hunters throughout the tournament...if we want to win another one we gotta have a mentally strong team...no off nights for anybody...

he seems to recruit tough-minded players that need to stay 3-4 years. given that no one else is kentucky, recruiting the malachis of the world that cant resist a whiff of the nba no matter how faint it might be doesn't seem prudent. we're not getting the one-and-dones that are actually good, we are getting the lower batch that parlay a few wins at syracuse into a first round selection ala ennis. and for the love of god, don't anyone post something about 25-0.

It wasn't real bad for Syracuse. That is crazy. We rarely recruit the same players.
I think over the past 4 years, our recruiting has shifted southward (with some exceptions) due to the ACC membership. We seem to be concentrating more on Philly/Balt/DC. So there is some overlap with Villanova's recruiting area.

The interesting thing is we don't seem to go head-to-head with them very often. Q Green being a counter example.

I think over the past 4 years, our recruiting has shifted southward (with some exceptions) due to the ACC membership. We seem to be concentrating more on Philly/Balt/DC. So there is some overlap with Villanova's recruiting area.

The interesting thing is we don't seem to go head-to-head with them very often. Q Green being a counter example.
I think you guys are totally wrong. Malachi (for sure), Roberson, and many others were all wanted by Nova.

PeteCalvin said:
Then we better stop recruiting guys who smell the NBA like it's a prime steak. Or we should just recruit like Cal. ;)

Middle ground between those two is tough.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseGuy44

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom