Week 0-1 ACC/FBS Games for Aug 24 - Sept 2 | Page 29 | Syracusefan.com

Week 0-1 ACC/FBS Games for Aug 24 - Sept 2

Get that dog poop ready.
Not yet, they need to scoop it up fresh and steamy. Nice and soft, so it gets between his teeth for extended flavor.

Season 9 Lol GIF by The Office

BC needs about a 6 minute TD drive here, crush their will.

Gotta keep the QB in the pocket and make him pass. He's 4'10 and will struggle to find receivers.
Playing him and Ward as late as possible this year is a break for us.

Castellanos will be like Shrader and not the same guy after a few weeks of taking hits. Excellent tonight put it together good accuracy decisions and zip on his throws and hes fast AF.

Playing him and Ward as late as possible this year is a break for us.

Castellanos will be like Shrader and not the same guy after a few weeks of taking hits. Excellent tonight put it together good accuracy decisions and zip on his throws and hes fast AF.
He did a great job last year knowing when to slide. I’m not sure he will take the pounding that Schrader did.

The BC infomercial is getting annoying at this point.

All jokes aside, looking at FSU's remaining schedule I'm not sure if this is even a bowl team.

He did a great job last year knowing when to slide. I’m not sure he will take the pounding that Schrader did.
Yeah I remember that vs us. He almost lost to CDRW lol so I think he was dinged up by that game he's a million times better tonight.

Wonder how BC looks vs Mizzou and Michigan State those are pretty tough OOC games with not much upside to schedule. Pretty sure they have a series with Bama coming up in future years.

I hope for the ACC's sake they don't have a What loss to Duquense or Western Kentucky.

Followed by a trash punt. Have to just run it 3 times here and run clock.

All jokes aside, looking at FSU's remaining schedule I'm not sure if this is even a bowl team.
Memphis is gonna dog walk them in two weeks. They might win one game

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tucker

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom