Week 0-1 ACC/FBS Games for Aug 24 - Sept 2 | Page 28 | Syracusefan.com

Week 0-1 ACC/FBS Games for Aug 24 - Sept 2

BC blew the game last year, and might do the same thing this year.
FSU is better this year. I think BC will win. What FSU is doing is giving every team they play credibility, by being unbelievably subpar. It turns into an infomercial for every team they play.

I don't think you can derive that from this game. FSU is terrible. I think BC is decent. But, nothing more, at this point.
BC is solid. Excellent QB Excellent RBs. Excellent OL. Very solid D.

BC is solid. Excellent QB Excellent RBs. Excellent OL. Very solid D.
We'll see as the year goes on. They certainly look like it from this game, but this may be FSU being inept.

We couldn’t stop BC’s run game last year. They got away from running the ball and kept us in the game. Hatcher getting stripped inside the 35 yard line cost us the game.
More like inside the 5 yard line. That was painful.

It’s not just DJ. I never thought FSU was that great last year. I mean, they had tremendous playmakers and you can’t argue with undefeated, but they weren’t ever really on par with the Georgias, OSUs, and Michigans of the world. They were really a bit of a fake team with really, really good players at some really key positions (WR, DE, the QB was a nice player too). Now that those players are gone, the “underbelly” as Dino would say, is being exposed.
Totally agree. Last years skill position guys were at that level 2 of the WRs went pretty early Benson second RB drafted Jaheim Bell was good as a TE.

And Travis was probably a better college QB than he gets credit for bc they legit sucked right before him.

Part of this is scheduling. Like the buzzsaw Clemson walked into vs Duke a year ago. These aren’t games to break in a brand new offense.

We couldn’t stop BC’s run game last year. They got away from running the ball and kept us in the game. Hatcher getting stripped inside the 35 yard line cost us the game.
Our QB went out of his way to try and throw the ball to BC on purpose every possession. Ridiculous he’s still on the roster after that showing.

Don't agree. Their QB is easily worse this year and their DLine lost quite a bit.
When did I say that?
Edit: I see it now, that is not what I meant to say. I think I meant to say BC is better this year. FSU is definitely not.

When did I say that?
Edit: I see it now, that is not what I meant to say. I think I meant to say BC is better this year. FSU is definitely not.

Yeah, lol, I would have agreed with that!

Nice pancake block from one FSU Dlineman on another FSU Dlineman to free up Castellanos.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SyraFreed

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom