Week 0-1 ACC/FBS Games for Aug 24 - Sept 2 | Page 30 | Syracusefan.com

Week 0-1 ACC/FBS Games for Aug 24 - Sept 2

Direct TV is fighting with ESPN, well Disney actually, down my way. ESPN went off the air last night around 900pm. Anyone else?

I'm watching the game on a Youtube stream because of this. Problem is I need to record the SU game Saturday and not sure how I'm going to do it.

if ur an FSU player making 500k or whatever this year and a pro prospect, why would you play the rest of the season?

FSU fans will want Coach Prime after this season but they just locked themselves into Norvell. They have no money to pay the ACC exit fee, they cannot afford to buy out Norvell either. How pissed will they be when they finally come to the realization that they are stuck in the ACC until 2034 and stuck with Norvell until 2029?

OMG, FSU has a trash defense. How can you play the pass and not play the QB keeper?

This should not count as a Win vs a Top 10 team for BC.

Your right its a top 10 road win. They should have a chance for another in a couple weeks @ Mizzou if they don't lose before since they're #11 rn.

FSU fans will want Coach Prime after this season but they just locked themselves into Norvell. They have no money to pay the ACC exit fee, they cannot afford to buy out Norvell either. How pissed will they be when they finally come to the realization that they are stuck in the ACC until 2034 and stuck with Norvell until 2029?
Prime going to Florida would be hilarious

What do you think? 3 knees to win or go for the flying elbow drop and punch it in?

Is it just me or do BC and GTech run very similar offensive systems? Pound the ball, misdirection with a running QB, and control the point of attack.

pretty refreshing to see a lot of teams going back to the physical ground and pound. We need to be able to answer and stop it.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tucker

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom