7:30 PM​
SECN
San José State@ USC
8:00 PM​
PAC12
Florida International@ Louisiana Tech
9:00 PM​
CBSSN

Navy at ND is the only one that catches my interest, I’ll watch that if it’s on YouTube TV.

UMass +8 is free money. Think the offense will be closer to competent and the defense isn’t going to let NMSU breathe. Really excited to watch my guys. Wish it was in Amherst or someplace else that was closer so I could go.

I’m also on Louisiana Tech -10 very heavy. I really like them this season and I think FIU is going to be terrible, again. I have some La Tech +900 for the CUSA.

Took Navy with the 20.5. New clock rules, weird things happen in these weird games and I am not convinced ND’s offense is going to be anything great.

Took Jacksonville St +1. They are experienced and the offense is legit. I think they and Sam Houston are both competitive this season.

Hawaii +18 because go Bows.

On the +30.5 with SJSU because USC’s defense might not get a single stop this season. They might score 50 on Saturday but Cordeiro is good enough for SJSU to score 4 touchdowns on that defense. Pretty heavy on USC under 10 wins, too. Have some SJSU +1500 for the MW.

UMass +8 is free money. Think the offense will be closer to competent and the defense isn’t going to let NMSU breathe. Really excited to watch my guys. Wish it was in Amherst or someplace else that was closer so I could go.

I’m also on Louisiana Tech -10 very heavy. I really like them this season and I think FIU is going to be terrible, again. I have some La Tech +900 for the CUSA.

Took Navy with the 20.5. New clock rules, weird things happen in these weird games and I am not convinced ND’s offense is going to be anything great.

Took Jacksonville St +1. They are experienced and the offense is legit. I think they and Sam Houston are both competitive this season.

On the +30.5 with SJSU because USC’s defense might not get a single stop this season. They might score 50 on Saturday but Cordeiro is good enough for SJSU to score 4 touchdowns on that defense. Pretty heavy on USC under 10 wins, too. Have some SJSU +1500 for the MW.

You should start a podcast!

Sat, Aug 26
Navy@ Notre Dame
2:30 PM​
NBC
UTEP@ Jacksonville State
5:30 PM​
CBSSN
UMass@ New Mexico State
7:00 PM​
ESPN
Ohio@ San Diego State
7:00 PM​
FS1
Hawai'i@ Vanderbilt
7:30 PM​
SECN
San José State@ USC
8:00 PM​
PAC12
Florida International@ Louisiana Tech
9:00 PM​
CBSSN
FYI- the thread title says Sep 26.

UMASS success depends on QB play which last year was nonexistent. Pumacahn could be huge for them if he makes a big junior jump. He really profiles similar to Shradder, needs to run with the opportunity like GS has.I like the UTEP coach and he has had that program trending pretty well, they need to step up and win the CUSA. UMASS money line is solid.

UMASS success depends on QB play which last year was nonexistent. Pumacahn could be huge for them if he makes a big junior jump. He really profiles similar to Shradder, needs to run with the opportunity like GS has.I like the UTEP coach and he has had that program trending pretty well, they need to step up and win the CUSA. UMASS money line is solid.
Upstate calls UMASS +8 free money and then Cous touts the ML! I don't know if that means I'm supposed to throw serious coin at their call or take the opposite now!

Upstate calls UMASS +8 free money and then Cous touts the ML! I don't know if that means I'm supposed to throw serious coin at their call or take the opposite now!
Brown added huge amount of 3 and 4 star guys the last 2 years and the roster is turned over. His defense is going to be top shelf.

I hope UMass does well, but NMSU improved singificantly last year under Kill.

I hope UMass does well, but NMSU improved singificantly last year under Kill.
Yupp. I am neutral about NMSU. That bet is totally about UMass.

I’m obviously biased but there is some real talent on the roster for the first time in 4-5 years. The defense will be good as long as Don Brown is the coach. If the offense can just not be a disaster, Saturday is a winnable game.

If they do not have a competent football team this season I’m done convincing myself that they ever will. But I think they can be looked at objectively and find reasons to be optimistic.

Have to go with Ohio over SDSU straight up. Brady Hoke, meh.

UMASS point spread dropping like a R O C K in the USA.

UMASS point spread dropping like a R O C K in the USA.
Yeah sucks I have to go across state lines to bet it and it was down to +200.

Phommacahn will win that one single handedly. 5pm local kickoff time in Las Cruces is the only reason NMSU is favored.

LOVE the week 0 football games, just because it means that college football is BACK!

Doesn't even matter that most of the games aren't "name" brands.
It's like I haven't eaten in months and someone is dangling food in front of my face. I don't care what it is, just give it to me!

Yeah sucks I have to go across state lines to bet it and it was down to +200.

Phommacahn will win that one single handedly. 5pm local kickoff time in Las Cruces is the only reason NMSU is favored.
It's a naional TV game on ESPN and Donny is going to turn loose the dawgs on Pavia. I thinking of teasing it up on the UMASS win side.

i think that means do both and hit the dd

Pumpkin back at Starbucks. I am salivating thinking about drinking a pumpkin cream cold with sugar free vanilla and light ice wearing my UMass football shirt settling in to Navy/Notre dame.

We are so close.

Pumpkin back at Starbucks. I am salivating thinking about drinking a pumpkin cream cold with sugar free vanilla and light ice wearing my UMass football shirt settling in to Navy/Notre dame.

We are so close.
Add in a freshly packed bowl of White OG, and swap out the UMass shirt for a Cuse one - and you just described my upcoming Saturday.

UMASS...you think they'll handle 4000' elevation and 90 degrees? Kickoff is 5pm NM time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom