Week 7 ACC/FBS Games for Oct 8-12 | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Week 7 ACC/FBS Games for Oct 8-12

He was listed as a candidate on the ESPN ticker during GameDay also. I don't get it either.
Starting QB on a "top ten" team that has had recent success and has won some games after getting spanked by Georgia

ESPN desperately wants Clemson to be good so they have a storyline against Miami.

Which is why I'd love for it to be Cuse SMU

He was listed as a candidate on the ESPN ticker during GameDay also. I don't get it either.
Top 10 team, 250 yards a game, 14-2 TD INT ratio. It’s not crazy. There aren’t many options in the ACC

7-0 Wake…

In other news, South Carolina went for it on 4th and 11 against Bama… spoiler, they did not get it.

Meanwhile at Utah, Damien Alford hasn't even played a snap this year
the crazy thing is that he was our #1 receiver last year and can't even see the field with the Utes

the crazy thing is that he was our #1 receiver last year and can't even see the field with the Utes
The other crazy thing is that an offensive minded head coach like Babers was really bad at recruiting offensive skill position players

Wisconsin has a transfer D lineman from UAlbany just like the FSU guy. The Danes must do a good job recruiting under the radar Dlinemen or developing Dline guys.

How are there barely any games on right now?

Surprised they called that a safety. Had he been sacked they move it back to the one for forward progress.

Rutgers offensive offense in the first half:

6 punts
1 turnover on downs
1 blocked FG

Wisconsin fumbled in their own territory in the last minute and all RU got was a FG attempt that was blocked. Damn shame

How are there barely any games on right now?

Surprised they called that a safety. Had he been sacked they move it back to the one for forward progress.
It's 153 and the second half hasn't started in any of them. Went to the Bruins last minute and wanted to watch a little during 1st intermission.

Good choice to not sit around and watch CFB with us late after I failed at pulling my boat and then took the dog for her run. Total snoozers it looks like but SC+21,5 and Iowa look good.

I don't think their AD subscribes to this guy's videos.

This guy is not too bright. UMass was in the MAC for football previously from 2012 to 2015.

Now about that stadium, it's actually a really good stadium for lacrosse. SU has played lax in there in the past.

But I can't believe any P4 team, much less an SEC team, is playing football in there...

Shocked that catch wasn't reviewed. Looked like the ball might have touched the ground and then the WR looked like he was down. Not even a replay for the viewer.

Wiscy up 28-0 over Rutgers midway through the third. This game is likely over.

Clemson is up 42-14 over Wake, this game is probably over. Though, I have faith that Clemson can screw it up.

Bama WR should have run out of bounds instead of scoring the TD. Game would be over, now it’s 8 pts

Just checked the Rutgers score. They suck worse, 42-7 with less than a minute in the game. Not sure whether they can pull off this come-from-behind victory.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom