Week 7 ACC/FBS Games for Oct 8-12 | Page 4 | Syracusefan.com

Week 7 ACC/FBS Games for Oct 8-12

USC up 14-3 over PedState. Go USC (The real USC not the imposters on the Raritan)

Read an interesting article this week, I think on ESPN but maybe not. B10 teams traveling to the west coast to play and vice versa, the traveling team has won 1 game out of all the games so far. Hopefully that made sense. So when I see ped state was playing USC today, I had a feeling it might be a tough game.

What will be interesting (and funny) is if the expansion by the B10 ends up costing them in the playoffs. If any given year their top teams are traveling to the west coast and largely losing those games, potentially as a result of travel. That would be pretty funny.

Maybe a stretch but at this point in think the record for traveling teams this season was 1-15

Will Dino get fired? Pathetic stuff from Arizona couldn't convert a 2nd and inches there.

I thought he was demoted from playcalling last week? Dont think he was calling plays this game.
Dino can’t think quick enough to call plays. I’m not trying to be funny, but he just isn’t a guy who can make quick decisions. It’s just who he is.

Stanford is heading to be the worst ACC team this season. We should not have lost that game.
HCFB's first W T F loss?

1728770044866.gif

It was his third game. GROB had his in his first game (and many more followed). We're ahead here, folks! ;)

“Actually the loss to Stanford wasnt that bad because they used to have John Elway” guy in shambles

Painful to watch Pitt. Their best player is Jimmy Scott, a soph DE, who is terrorizing the Cal QB.

He is from Buffalo. It is a shame Dino was so awful recruiting NYS.
just like watching that SirVoncea guy from Syracuse terrorize us for 4 years, he's on the TB Bucs right now

Last edited:
USC didn’t really think this Big 10 thing through that well. It’s cool when you win 10 games beating Oregon State types every years. What happens to the already fickle fan base when you go 6-7

Pitt’s defensive front is going to give us nightmares. Their defense is pretty good. There are no easy games left on our schedule. We need to win tonight to have a chance to eventually become bowl eligible.

Pitt is beatable. I worry more about NC State than Pitt
Pitt and Cal's defenses are both legit and are going to give our O line fits. There have also been about 20 passes batted down at the LOS in that game which is a McCord weakness. I don't like our chances on the road in either one of those match ups.

Painful to watch Pitt. Their best player is Jimmy Scott, a soph DE, who is terrorizing the Cal QB.

He is from Buffalo. It is a shame Dino was so awful recruiting NYS.
and he wears #44

St. Josephs Collegiate Institute.

I know his Dad.

Ped State and USC seem to want the other to win. Tied at 30 with 2:53, USC ball.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom