Week 8 ACC/FBS Games for Oct 17-21 | Page 8 | Syracusefan.com

Week 8 ACC/FBS Games for Oct 17-21

Annnnd they gave it right back.

FSU has a huuuge margin of error because of how insanely athletic they are.

The rule of transference in football never really works, but I do think it’s safe to say that, like SU, Duke isn’t loaded with athletes. The fact that they can give FSU a game, and even Virginia can make UNC work hard, but we can’t even look like a pee wee team against these teams is really damming.

None of us want this. We all want for Dino to kick butt, however, you can’t deny what we look like on the field. It’s night and day.

I’ll certainly take the whole season into account and I want us to win every remaining game but it’s hard to be optimistic.

When I watched the first four games, while others were ecstatic, I saw same old crappy line play. And now it seems like the team is shaping up that way again. We’ll see.

It is frustrating seeing a Duke team play with FSU though.

that wrestling takedown tackle by FSU isn't a penalty? If it was us, it would be a 15-yard flag for unnecessary roughness.

UVA at the UNC 41. 4th and 2 they go for it. They didn’t try a 57 yard FG or punt. Didn’t get it but they went for it because they know their underdogs and they’re playing to win.

Virginia looks better than UNC tonight. This is odd. And I have a very large amount of money riding on UNC to win the conference title. Not looking like they will now.

The rule of transference in football never really works, but I do think it’s safe to say that, like SU, Duke isn’t loaded with athletes. The fact that they can give FSU a game, and even Virginia can make UNC work hard, but we can’t even look like a pee wee team against these teams is really damming.

None of us want this. We all want for Dino to kick butt, however, you can’t deny what we look like on the field. It’s night and day.

I’ll certainly take the whole season into account and I want us to win every remaining game but it’s hard to be optimistic.

When I watched the first four games, while others were ecstatic, I saw same old crappy line play. And now it seems like the team is shaping up that way again. We’ll see.

In fairness, Duke would beat us by 3 scores right now.

completely accurate, the inept SYR oline is really showing except Babers said the O will be back to the first 4 games after playing NFL defenses. UVA and Duke not having problems tonight. Sick and tired of Babers' excuses.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseVegas

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom