Weitsman is bringing someone associated with the bills | Page 5 | Syracusefan.com

Weitsman is bringing someone associated with the bills

Or just a documented report that he donated $xx,xxx,xxx to SU.

Renting a box or seats at the B'Ball games is not a donation. In the late 80's I rented a box there. It was a business decision. We invited customers to help us - not SU.
You are saying that you are entitled to know exactly how much money people are donating to the private university?

You are saying that you are entitled to know exactly how much money people are donating to the private university?
Not at all.

Just wondering why so many out there feel that AW is donating so much to SU but there is not real documentation of these donations.

I believe he is a big donator but just would like some facts to back my belief.

As I've noted, many individuals, families, groups, foundations have documented donations. It lends to credibility for both the donors and SU.

Not at all.

Just wondering why so many out there feel that AW is donating so much to SU but there is not real documentation of these donations.

As I've noted, many individuals, families, groups, foundations have documented donations. It lends to credibility for both the donors and SU.
John Wildhack, Michael Paulus, Andrew Goodrich, Jeremiah Maher, and anyone else in the department value Weitsman’s contributions greatly. That should be enough evidence. And, as I mentioned, pre pandemic list of donors is in order of contribution and Upstate Shredding was always in the top 3. Those are facts. Courtside seats and premium access all come with a hefty donation. And Adam owns the company, so call it a business expense if you would like, but the dollars go to the same place mine do. Those are the reasons I fell he is a big donor. Not really interested in seeing the cashed checks.
Really puzzled by this obsession you have.

Not at all.

Is this good enough for you?

John Wildhack, Michael Paulus, Andrew Goodrich, Jeremiah Maher, and anyone else in the department value Weitsman’s contributions greatly. That should be enough evidence. And, as I mentioned, pre pandemic list of donors is in order of contribution and Upstate Shredding was always in the top 3. Those are facts. Courtside seats and premium access all come with a hefty donation. And Adam owns the company, so call it a business expense if you would like, but the dollars go to the same place mine do. Those are the reasons I fell he is a big donor. Not really interested in seeing the cashed checks.
Really puzzled by this obsession you have.

He’s ignored everything you’ve said so far and he’s not going to start now. Next he’ll be asking how much you donate.

I find it hard to believe he would commit if he’s never visited. I’m not sure if JB would accept a player without visiting first.

I’m at the point where I think this is CR’s burner account
I honestly was thinking the same thing as I was reading this last night! The similarities are remarkable.

I find it hard to believe he would commit if he’s never visited. I’m not sure if JB would accept a player without visiting first.
Kadary committed first without visiting.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom