well now its official | Syracusefan.com

well now its official

lol we didn't need every single game to go our way Marsh.

A&M over Florida is more important.

orangenirvana said:
lol we didn't need every single game to go our way Marsh. A&M over Florida is more important.

This is damaging dude.

guarantee we'll hear this on sunday when michigan gets in..."michigan's win over indiana got them in, if they lost the last bid was going to syracuse" lol
and they'll probably say it's payback for Battle

edit - they being Michigan fans

Very crushing blow, imo.

Hats off to Michigan and their coaching staff. Much like us...thin bench, playing without LeVert their best player since mid-Dec., no post play, etc. Yet, they get it done. me.

Michigan blows if you look at their resume but that win is such a killer for us.
Michigan beats Texas, NC State, Maryland, Purdue, and Indiana-N
is that better than Texas A&M, UConn, @Duke, Notre Dame?

I can already guarantee A&M will lose to Florida.

Very crushing blow, imo.

Hats off to Michigan and their coaching staff. Much like us...thin bench, playing without LeVert their best player since mid-Dec., no post play, etc. Yet, they get it done. me.
Ran a nice set after a timeout, got an easy AND 1 layup. Was refreshing to see some late game execution at least by a team who needed it.

JeremyCuse said:
It was over as soon as Cooney's shot grazed the front rim. Syracuse is not getting a break from the committee when its on the bubble, ever.

lol grazed

Indiana losing was as predictable as Cam Johnson coming back to earth with 4 pts.

Just not our year.

Michigan blows if you look at their resume but that win is such a killer for us.
Michigan beats Texas, NC State, Maryland, Purdue, and Indiana-N
is that better than Texas A&M, UConn, @Duke, Notre Dame?

I can already guarantee A&M will lose to Florida.

Well, our resume "blows" as much if not worse than Michigan. Their computer numbers were slightly better (at least RPI) before this win anyways. It's a wash to me which ones of those wins are better...theirs or ours. But, they overcame obstacles and got it done. Thin bench like us, jack 3s, no post play, plus no LeVert much of the season. Hats off to Beilein and their coaching staff.

Last edited:
fwiw joey hairdo moved Mich from next 4 out to first 4 out, basically even with us (in his narrative anyway)

lol grazed

Indiana losing was as predictable as Cam Johnson coming back to earth with 4 pts.

Just not our year.

Yup its been clear all year. From the JB suspension, the Clemson bonanza, the Wisky meltdown, Cooney missing every single clutch shot, Amerigo Vespucci from St. johns hitting fade away 30 foot NBA 3's, Richardson falling off the face of the earth shooting wise the last 2-3 weeks, Roberson absent more then congress, Kaleb playing me after a dozen beers at the fine lot, etc etc etc. Thank god for lacrosse, because fball and bball have been a nightmare this year.

Yup its been clear all year. From the JB suspension, the Clemson bonanza, the Wisky meltdown, Cooney missing every single clutch shot, Amerigo Vespucci from St. johns hitting fade away 30 foot NBA 3's, Richardson falling off the face of the earth shooting wise the last 2-3 weeks, Roberson absent more then congress, Kaleb playing me after a dozen beers at the fine lot, etc etc etc. Thank god for lacrosse, because fball and bball have been a nightmare this year.
But football went from nightmare to wet dream with one simple hire.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DTCSEC

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom