Well the fatman looked deent today | Syracusefan.com

Well the fatman looked deent today

CaliCuse

All American
If he can keep his weight down for the season he might be a quality pitcher for a whole season. I recall reading real funny about CC a long time ago. I think before he came to the Yankees. A rookie not knowing anything about CC except for his size in front of him saw CC eating a bar of cheddar cheese like a candy bar and thought that was where the letters "CC" came into play. It kind of makes sense but still funny. I would prefer a bar of chedar to a candy bar any day. The difference being that I wouldn't eat it lie that . I would prefer sliced with crackers . Ritz being the choice for this fat man.:rolleyes:

If he can keep his weight down for the season he might be a quality pitcher for a whole season. I recall reading real funny about CC a long time ago. I think before he came to the Yankees. A rookie not knowing anything about CC except for his size in front of him saw CC eating a bar of cheddar cheese like a candy bar and thought that was where the letters "CC" came into play. It kind of makes sense but still funny. I would prefer a bar of chedar to a candy bar any day. The difference being that I wouldn't eat it lie that . I would prefer sliced with crackers . Ritz being the choice for this fat man.:rolleyes:

Cali, in the interest of keeping this board more organized, shouldn't we make all "fatman" Sabathia posts under one thread? ;) Anyway, I was sure glad to see him settle in and pitch well after the 3rd inning last night because I was afraid you would be calling for him to traded soon.

And it's only Game 11. Poor Cali won't last until October. :D

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom