We're going to need a bigger boat. | Page 5 | Syracusefan.com

We're going to need a bigger boat.

Orange Fizz@OrangeFizz
Chicago, IL offensive tackle Kendall Moore says his LOI has been signed. He's headed to Syracuse. -AK

Orange Fizz@OrangeFizz
Moore says not only will SU give him the opportunity to be a TE. The 3-star OL says he will start out officially as a TE. -AK

George McDonald@CoachGMcDonald
Aaron Batten in the house ! Give him some love
images

It's unbelievable to me that these kids don't know that it's "Syracuse University."
It's not that uncommon.

The #1 recruit in the country committed to "The University of Ole Miss". I've never heard of that school either. It's even funnier when you consider that his brother plays there as well.

For these live announcements I'm sure that nerves are involved. For written items (tweets, etc.) it could well be excitement on getting the news out. In either case, I give the kids a break.

Orange Fizz@OrangeFizz
Chicago, IL offensive tackle Kendall Moore says his LOI has been signed. He's headed to Syracuse. -AK

Orange Fizz@OrangeFizz
Moore says not only will SU give him the opportunity to be a TE. The 3-star OL says he will start out officially as a TE. -AK

So, 3 TE's in this class. hmmmm...

When he was at Notre Dame, Lou Holtz would talk about the upcoming game with "the University of the Navy."

Orange Fizz@OrangeFizz

Orange Fizz@OrangeFizz
Dude is 6'5 265. He will either be the best TE ever, or the worst. haha

Funny you should say that. I just looked on my twitter "stream" and Coach P is congratulating each recruit as their LOI arrives!

Translation: 23 year old grad assistant is tweeting as Coach P doesn't understand these newfangled things

Maybe Kendall Moore is the type of guy that will be able to shed 10 pounds easier than gaining 20.

Estime and Brown left on the commit list. Plus any surprises. Pretty good day so far.

Translation: 23 year old grad assistant is tweeting as Coach P doesn't understand these newfangled things

I'm guessing it's old school secretary (which means it has to be a female, otherwise heads would explode). I need you to come in here and type a memo. She just stops listening after 40 characters.

CuseNation.com@CuseNationFOX
3-star OT Kendall Moore has signed his LOI to Syracuse

Where did you see that Singleton signed? Hadn't seen it yet.

under the "singleton to missouri" thread on the board...not 100% official but he isnt coming here

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom