What are we expecting on Wednesday? The rest of the way? | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

What are we expecting on Wednesday? The rest of the way?

Single digit win Wednesday followed my respectable single digit loss Thursday. Then unless gifted a great matchup I think we’re one and done in round of 64. Can’t imagine we’ll be so fortunate as to have a third straight overachieving big dance

Beat BC by 10.

Lose to Duke by 10.

8-9 game in the dance.
Pfft.

Beat BC by 10.

Beat Duke by 10, #1 highlight on Sportscenter is a Buddy Boeheim dunk teabagging Zion and RJ, at the same time. Use your imagination. Yeah, like that.

Withdraw from the ACC tourney in protest after suspicion that Swofford sent the team some bad Bojangles in an attempt to administer food poison to the aggressors from the North.

Hard to beat teams a 3rd time. The team 2 up is complacent and the team that lost twice is determined. Any team that depends on 3's can lose any game (us). On paper we should win the first game. Trying to handicap this year's up and down team is a fool's errand but I'm not optimistic about this group the way they have played down the stretch.
How can any team that has been blown out in 4 of the last 5 games be complacent? I think that this SU team knows they can lose to any team out there. Neither Pitt nor BC have that defensive rim protector. SU should be able to penetrate at will. Duke without Bolden is also softer in the middle, even with Williamson back. His condition might limit him also. Of course, if we defend the 3-point like we've been doing lately, a loss to either team is in the cards. Win Wednesday and hope for the best on Thursday.

Fall asleep on the couch at halftime on Wednesday. Stay up Thursday to watch us lose to Duke, then be tired/angry all day Friday. Avoid the ACC title game because who wants to see Duke/VA for the third time? Then watch as many games as possible next week without getting in trouble at work

Oh, you're talking about the team, not me...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jennie87

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom