What high school players are we in position to get? | Syracusefan.com

What high school players are we in position to get?

dasher

Living Legend
Are there any really good players on our board that we have a shot at?

Are there any really good players on our board that we have a shot at?
Really good, DE Jordan Wright, S Brian Edwards, T Hunt from VA. I think you will see some combination of 4 grads and JUCCOs.

Last edited:
Really good, DE Jordan Wright, S Brian Edwards, T Hunt from VA. I think you will some combination of 4 grads and JUCCOs.
I hope so. If you were a 5th year guy at a small school and saw what we did with our last 5th year guy, we would have to look very good to them.

Really good, DE Jordan Wright, S Brian Edwards, T Hunt from VA. I think you will see some combination of 4 grads and JUCCOs.
Edwards is the only one of those you listed we have a chance at.

Reactions: CIL
you ruin everything, you know that? So who do we have a chance at?

you ruin everything, you know that? So who do we have a chance at?
Besides Edwards, We'll probably have some surprises we haven't heard much about, and fill out with JUCOs. I'm a bit concerned with keeping all our current commits on board, I know some schools are pushing hard right now for a few.

Besides Edwards, We'll probably have some surprises we haven't heard much about, and fill out with JUCOs. I'm a bit concerned with keeping all our current commits on board, I know some schools are pushing hard right now for a few.[/QUOT

Hopefully Babers can solidify these commits, since he will have alot of free time on his hands.

have we heard how the visit with Pierce went? Kid comes here he starts from day 1 hopefully we can hold off OK State.

Besides Edwards, We'll probably have some surprises we haven't heard much about, and fill out with JUCOs. I'm a bit concerned with keeping all our current commits on board, I know some schools are pushing hard right now for a few.
once again, you ruin everything.

I think they still have chance with Hunt. If you are in someone's top 3 you have a chance, however small it may be. I agree with you on Wright though, that ship seems to have sailed.

A couple of tidbits on Jordan Wright. He canceled his visit last weekend to Michigan State and did not reschedule. He’s slated to visit Arkansas this weekend. Has visited Kentucky previously and has 4 trips left. 3 if he makes it to Arkansas.

FWIW Kentucky site lists Kentucky and Syracuse as the leaders because both ‘have offered to play basketball’. Was wearing Kentucky gloves at a recent football game though. Kentucky and Florida State seem to be the heavy favorites here with Arkansas coming on.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom