What is JB talking about ? And Why would he saying anything ? | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

What is JB talking about ? And Why would he saying anything ?

Woody didn’t do himself any favors when he got some recent time and immediately jacked up some bad shots.

If Q leaves it would hopefully to go pro in some capacity. Woody would just be infuriating. There's no reason why you shouldn't do everything you can to make a kid like him feel wanted in your program.
Pro, fine.

but I would not give AG, Woody or Guerrier the gentle Paul Harris nudge otherwise. I do not care who we have coming in. Our staff has not recruited well enough, over the past few years, to justify “moving on from” or letting either of those guys go. This would further signify program failure to me.

This is where Red and staff are supposed to be running interference in some capacity between JB and the players as well in my opinion. Ya know keeping them focused, having fun, keeping them calm and looking big picture. Just hoping they spend extra time with guys like Woody who if he can just be patient, keep working on his game and next year is a whole new year.

Pro, fine.

but I would not give AG, Woody or Guerrier the gentle Paul Harris nudge otherwise. I do not care who we have coming in. Our staff has not recruited well enough, over the past few years, to justify “moving on from” or letting either of those guys go. This would further signify program failure to me.

100% - all of those guys would be solid pieces on a very good team.

LOL There is no way I see woody coming back. He doesn't get in to any games. I think the relationship between Jb and Woody is very toxic.
Bummer. It’s clear that he has the skills and foundation. Just needed added experience to slow the college game down for him imo.

Bummer. It’s clear that he has the skills and foundation. Just needed added experience to slow the college game down for him imo.
I liked him a lot. He should have been playing. But when they put Buddy at the 3 in a one sided game and leave Braswell and Woody on the bench, as JB did. That should tell you something.

I liked him a lot. He should have been playing. But when they put Buddy at the 3 in a one sided game and leave Braswell and Woody on the bench, as JB did. That should tell you something.
Awesome, well at least its not like we recently let a similar skinny athletic forward transfer from the program to go on to grab a cup of coffee in the NBA

Last edited:
Insiders here are afraid to say it, but I think everyone deserves the truth. JB has commissioned a group of scientists to clone both Buddy and Jimmy Boeheim, including variants. They now have enough clones to populate a full college basketball team. And, they will unleash this all Boeheim team on the world for the 2021-22 season.

All speculation of course but preseason I wasn’t expecting Woody to play much, so I was surprised when he got minutes early and was pretty solid. I do agree he’s someone I’d love to stay around- seems he provides a lot of flexibility to move between different positions.

Last edited:
All speculation of course but preseason u wasn’t expecting him to play much, so I was surprised when he got minutes early and was pretty solid. I do agree he’s someone I’d love to stay around- seems he provides a lot of flexibility to move between different positions.
He even played a bit at the top of the zone.

Insiders here are afraid to say it, but I think everyone deserves the truth. JB has commissioned a group of scientists to clone both Buddy and Jimmy Boeheim, including variants. They now have enough clones to populate a full college basketball team. And, they will unleash this all Boeheim team on the world for the 2021-22 season.

Did JB clone himself to take up the assistant coaches jobs too. I mean all Boeheim players and staff.

Did JB clone himself to take up the assistant coaches jobs too. I mean all Boeheim players and staff.
He may have, after all, he wouldn’t need anyone to recruit.

Hopefully they clone Julie as well.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom