What is Shraders injury? | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

What is Shraders injury?

I said a few times yesterday it looked to me like he had a dead arm. Didn’t have any zip on the ball and some were dying ducks.
GS mentioned in one of the pre-bowl interviews that it was a foot injury that he suffered. Would explain him wearing the boot also.

Pretty tough to create a ton of velocity with a bad high ankle sprain…especially if you aren’t a big armed QB to begin with and need to use the ground to create the forces necessary.

Compound that with a slippery / crap field and you can figure out what happened in NY.

GS mentioned in one of the pre-bowl interviews that it was a foot injury that he suffered. Would explain him wearing the boot also.

Oh I know he had a bad ankle.

He also said he was completely healthy now.

He also said he was completely healthy now.
Yeah so did babers. It’s so obvious he isn’t agile second half of season. Go watch first half Clemson game and it’ll blow your mind how much faster he was

Yeah so did babers. It’s so obvious he isn’t agile second half of season. Go watch first half Clemson game and it’ll blow your mind how much faster he was
Shrader is more fast than quick. He needs to build up speed.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom