What will it take to beat Clemson? | Page 4 | Syracusefan.com

What will it take to beat Clemson?

Judah and JJ went for 30 points on 32 FGA.

Lot of trying to one on one. Don’t work.

Last vestiges of Judah’s NBA hopes in 2024 died that day.
To me, this is the UNC game in order to win specific to JJ.

9-15, 3-6 from 3, 23 pts. That’s what we need from him to beat good teams

To me, this is the UNC game in order to win specific to JJ.

9-15, 3-6 from 3, 23 pts. That’s what we need from him to beat good teams
He's actually been consistently solid offensively since about the middle of January. I think the productive JJ will show up tomorrow night.

He's actually been consistently solid offensively since about the middle of January. I think the productive JJ will show up tomorrow night.
last game being the exception, so I hope you're right

last game being the exception, so I hope you're right
Yes, that wasn't a good game from him, but he's been a able to score at all three levels for most of the conference schedule, and now shoots with confidence.

Value the ball, defensive intensity all 60 minutes, get in transition, hit the open 3’s and compete on the boards. Don’t let Hall and Joe go off, play smart.

Use Hima and Carey to get Brown to half with 2 or less fouls. Hammer Hall with Hima and Carey. Basically overplay him and foul him with purpose if needed. Play Q or Bell on Joe and make Joe have to handle the ball. Take the ball right at Hall. Basically don't let Hall beat us. He is 100% their key.

Use Hima and Carey to get Brown to half with 2 or less fouls. Hammer Hall with Hima and Carey. Basically overplay him and foul him with purpose if needed. Play Q or Bell on Joe and make Joe have to handle the ball. Take the ball right at Hall. Basically don't let Hall beat us. He is 100% their key.
Both have been unavailable off and on for weeks. I don't think it's any guarantee either will be available vs Clemson

Hima and Carey will only see action in an emergency.

I’m worried Clemson is going to try and pound it inside. Brownell was not happy with too many threes taken against ND. They were 4-20.

Shhhh, need to keep this strategy a secret. Cannot let Hall know the Rizzler is coming for him.

I don’t see how we go man. Live by the zone, die by the zone.

Let JGIII go off but contain the inside.

This. Does anyone here think he can stay in front of Mintz, Starling, or Cope? So almost every time down the floor there should be a mismatch there - go to it often, create off the dribble.
And foul out some of their bigs while we're at it. If the ACC officials call it close to fair, we should shoot a lot of free throws.

I don’t see how we go man. Live by the zone, die by the zone.
Have we not learned anything from JB’s mistakes?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom