When did Schwarz become the prosecuting attorney? | Syracusefan.com

When did Schwarz become the prosecuting attorney?

As I mentioned earlier, his answer/insights are couched WITH SPIN, not straightforward.

Tell me about it. Someone should ask him why he isn't attempting to interview the four witnesses that Davis said would corroborate his story back when it originated, only to completely disregard the allegations made against Fine, saying they saw absolutely no signs of molestation against Davis or any of them.

Oh yeah, that's right, because it would be damming to his story by pursuing all that were involved during the previous investigation.

Tell me about it. Someone should ask him why he isn't attempting to interview the four witnesses that Davis said would corroborate his story back when it originated, only to completely disregard the allegations made against Fine, saying they saw absolutely no signs of molestation against Davis or any of them.

Oh yeah, that's right, because it would be damming to his story by pursuing all that were involved during the previous investigation.
Seriously, he's reporting one side to this story. He's stating Davis's "recollection" as fact. Why not tell something about Davis, then say the 4 other denied any truth to this story?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RSmith

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom