When is it too early to pregame for Saturday? | Syracusefan.com

When is it too early to pregame for Saturday?

Dude, it's started now.

LF mother fu-in Orange.
I'm going to spend an unreasonable amount of time trying to figure out what the F could stand for.

Unreasonable because I know it's a typo, but I like to pretend it's not.

Ready to run through a wall right now. Genuinely feel bad for my employer because I'm going to be insanely unproductive tomorrow.

Im gonna pregame in my sleep. Got an IV guy.

Ready to run through a wall right now. Genuinely feel bad for my employer because I'm going to be insanely unproductive tomorrow.
My boss is out of town for the week. I don't have any home games to work at this week, as our hoops teams are out of town this weekend. I will be insanely unproductive tomorrow and Friday.

My wife is going down to Dallas to spend the night with her best friend, leaving me and my 2 year old alone in the house.

It's going to be anarchy around here come Saturday.

jekelish said:
You mean you're not already pregaming?
Well. I have two days of work in between, so I am not sure tonight qualifies. But I like the way you think.

My boss is out of town for the week. I don't have any home games to work at this week, as our hoops teams are out of town this weekend. I will be insanely unproductive tomorrow and Friday.

My wife is going down to Dallas to spend the night with her best friend, leaving me and my 2 year old alone in the house.

baby disaster.jpg

Please remember to feed, change and otherwise care for your son. I think I will worry about the poor kid.

Please remember to feed, change and otherwise care for your son. I think I will worry about the poor kid.
ehh. Two year olds are resilient! ;)

The poor kid is extremely well taken care of when it's just the two of us, so I don't think you have to worry.

The poor kid is extremely well taken care of when it's just the two of us, so I don't think you have to worry.
I am the same way with my now three-year old (as of yesterday) She lives the life!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom