When will we be Syracuse again? | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

When will we be Syracuse again?

Richardson next year better than G this year? Come on, Gs putting up an all American type year and does it wit the ball in his hands most of the game.

Guys get better. Look at Gbinije from season to season.

I can see a 17-18 ppg, 3-4 apg, 3-4 rpg, 40% from 3 season out of Richardson at some point. Maybe next year. We'll see.

I wonder what they would have done if they knew this would have been the result.

Not going to say no regrets but they're still in the league, not sure about that second contract though.

I'd say Grant is in pretty good shape for that. Athletically, he clearly belongs. He plays really hard. Offensively he needs to keep improving, but he's made huge improvements from last year to this year Defensively he has big time potential. He can guard multiple positions and for his size/position he's been one of the best shot-blockers in the league this year.

I can see a 17-18 ppg, 3-4 apg, 3-4 rpg, 40% from 3 season out of Richardson at some point. Maybe next year. We'll see.

Yeah, Lydon and Mali have very high upsides for next year. I mean, who knows how it turns out, but they have the skill sets.

I'd say Grant is in pretty good shape for that. Athletically, he clearly belongs. He plays really hard. Offensively he needs to keep improving, but he's made huge improvements from last year to this year Defensively he has big time potential. He can guard multiple positions and for his size/position he's been one of the best shot-blockers in the league this year.

Yeah, seriously, Grant will get a 2nd contract somewhere. Probably from Philly.

Exactly. Save for the scoring average, he's already done that this season in ACC play. With two proven scorers and 30 points going out the door, it's not a stretch to imagine your scenario playing out next season.

Damn, I read this entire thread thinking we are going to salvage our season with a little ACC run then a run to the Final 4, this year. If we play to our potential I don't see why not. I'm an eternal optimist in this land of pessimists.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cuse702

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom