where did Belfort land? | Syracusefan.com

where did Belfort land?

According to his twitter sounds like he was shipped off to Arizona the begining of the year.

Not sure. His recruiting is strange as one site lists multiple offers where another lists a bunch of interested schools but no offers. I would guess JUCO since grades may have been an issue?

university of?

Oh how I hate reading teenager twitter. Sounds like he is back but is going to be gone again for a year but coming home to NYC on breaks. So I would guess Prep or JUCO.

Ill ask my friend when he gets back from the beer run. His brother played QB there last year, knows him pretty well... Sadly I knew about Edwards before any of you :/ I didn't want to post he was going to the U though, wasn't my place.

whispers of Tennessee

Yeah, so my roomate and his brother have no clue...Which is really surprising.

Yeah, so my roomate and his brother have no clue...Which is really surprising.

Any word as to Edward's reaction to Terry Richardson jumping ship the day after LOI signing day?

Any word as to Edward's reaction to Terry Richardson jumping ship the day after LOI signing day?
From what I understand he was very philosophical about it. Paraphrasing he said something like "well coaches change programs all the time . . . it's not the coach, it's the place . . . " or something like that.

From what I understand he was very philosophical about it. Paraphrasing he said something like "well coaches change programs all the time . . . it's not the coach, it's the place . . . " or something like that.
Well that doesn't explain why he picked the U over us. I've been to south beach, and it's no onondaga lake! :bat:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RSmith

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom