Which NFL team do people root for? | Syracusefan.com

Which NFL team do people root for?

RF2044

Living Legend
I'm a die hard Miami Dolphins fan, stemming from playing for the "Dolphins" as a kid in pop warner football.

Big dropoff, as I don't actively root for other teams. But other teams I have a rooting interest in are the NY Giants and Cleveland Browns [spent 5 years living in NEO, my wife is from Cleveland and a die hard Browns fan].

St. Louis Rams. After years of heartbreak and putrid teams, we are ready for a return to the top! I have all the trust in the world in Jeff "The Stache" Fisher.

Tedy_3x.jpg

I'm a die hard Miami Dolphins fan, stemming from playing for the "Dolphins" as a kid in pop warner football.

Big dropoff, as I don't actively root for other teams. But other teams I have a rooting interest in are the NY Giants and Cleveland Browns [spent 5 years living in NEO, my wife is from Cleveland and a die hard Browns fan].
They can all go to hell except the Patriots!

Philly. I admit I became a Philly fan due to McNabb, but I've rooted for them for 13+ years now so I'm a full on Iggles fan these days, without him as well.

JETS - Been a huge fan since I was 6 or 7 years-old and waiting outside Hofstra practice facility for autographs. I still have vivid memories of Richard Todd, Pat Ryan, Marty Lyons, Joe Klecko, Greg Buttle, Mickey Shuler, and Abdul Salaam all stopping to chat with me.

Though having grown up in the NY Metro area, I do enjoy watching the Giants.

iggs. then skins. then vikings. then nobody.

will have a new team sometime on saturday!!!

:rolling:

:bang: :bat::bang:

Oh Lord

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
newmom4503

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors