Who’s your favorite player now | Syracusefan.com

Who’s your favorite player now

Hands down Marek. His game most resembles to me CJ Fair, in that many times CJ would do the nitty grittY to get things done that doesn't show up in the box score.

you can make an argument for each of our starters that would be valid. I’m just loving Marek as his confidence evolves and I find myself following him all over the floor
They all are. They are the Gand that couldn’t shoot straight. The only way I can deal watching this team is to be so negative that they just win. I try to prepare myself for the inevitable loss and this team keeps letting me down...they just win...the bastards

Franks a close second.

Turns the ball over and RACES up the court to steal it back.

Anyone who says he lacks mental toughness is either just bitter or hasnt watched him.

Love them all, but the Slovakian Sensation can impact possessions, not just the game but individual possessions, better than any player I’ve seen in a long time.
With his off-the-chart intangibles, you put 40 lbs on that frame & we’re looking at, wait for it...a Larry Bird-type player in 3-4 years.
His passing, b-ball IQ, handle, boarding, emerging shooting range, and big heart, makes that a legit comparison, IMO.

Extremely tough question to answer. I have to say Oshae. It’s a love/hate relationship. Absolutely love his game and personality, but hate his great ability to miss layups.

Extremely tough question to answer. I have to say Oshae. It’s a love/hate relationship. Absolutely love his game and personality, but hate his great ability to miss layups.

That's exactly how I feel about Oshae - he's my pick also.

Love them all, but the Slovakian Sensation can impact possessions, not just the game but individual possessions, better than any player I’ve seen in a long time.
With his off-the-chart intangibles, you put 40 lbs on that frame & we’re looking at, wait for it...a Larry Bird-type player in 3-4 years.
His passing, b-ball IQ, handle, boarding, emerging shooting range, and big heart, makes that a legit comparison, IMO.
I was thinking more Keith Van Horn, but Bird is also a reasonable comparison.;)

Last edited:
MD and OB have been my guys from jump.

I just think Marek has such a high basketball ceiling. OB could be very very good, but I don't think we have him past his sophomore year to be honest.

MD and OB have been my guys from jump.

I just think Marek has such a high basketball ceiling. OB could be very very good, but I don't think we have him past his sophomore year to be honest.

Spot on. Marek's my pick.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom