who are we still waiting on? | Syracusefan.com

who are we still waiting on?

What are the percentages of landing these remaining three? Has to be pretty high for all three. Maybe to the tune of:

Ismael 95%
Ward 80%
Samuels 75%?

I believe thats it. I wonder if Samuels was told to hold off for now. Just a thought.

Not sure but If we have space we could use another big. Hope he can redshirt but we're one injury away from potentially being short on able bodies inside

What are the percentages of landing these remaining three? Has to be pretty high for all three. Maybe to the tune of:

Ismael 95%
Ward 80%
Samuels 75%?

I put Ward at 50%. I dont feel nearly as confident with him for some reason.

Tremaine Washington has to be on this list too, right?

I believe thats it. I wonder if Samuels was told to hold off for now. Just a thought.

White said +5, Encoiy, Thomas, Cordy, Harvey... 5th would have to be Samuels. Thinking he is a silent. As are Ish and Ward.

At the same time, I wouldn't be surprised if what you said is correct. Seems like we have taken way too many guys.

Have we heard anything about Ishmael's visit to louisville?

White said +5, Encoiy, Thomas, Cordy, Harvey... 5th would have to be Samuels. Thinking he is a silent. As are Ish and Ward.

At the same time, I wouldn't be surprised if what you said is correct. Seems like we have taken way too many guys.

I'm not so sure about Samuels being told to hold off. Considering that Lamar is still in the hospital, and from his tweets doesn't think he will be home until March, I think he grayshirts. KJ tweeted recently that he still had to pass the SATs, so who knows how many non-qualifiers there are in this group. Plus I would not be surprised to see one or two players not have their scholarships renewed...just my opinion.

I'm not so sure about Samuels being told to hold off. Considering that Lamar is still in the hospital, and from his tweets doesn't think he will be home until March, I think he grayshirts. KJ tweeted recently that he still had to pass the SATs, so who knows how many non-qualifiers there are in this group. Plus I would not be surprised to see one or two players not have their scholarships renewed...just my opinion.
I agree. Between graduates not returning, non qualifiers, and transfers, the numbers always work out. When was the last time a kid was forced to grey shirt because of over committs? The coaches know exactly what's going on, we just like to think we do:)

One thing's for sure. The sideline will be crowded next season.

Ishmael, Ward and Samuels? Anyone else I'm missing?
I look forward to a surprise commit but in most cases we know who those kids are. The only surprises are usually negative in news.

I personally believe that Ward is coming to Cuse and has told the staff so.. If it was still unsure where he would be going, wouldn't the staff be scrambling to find another O line recruit as a plan B? Ever since he left campus on for his OV the staff hasn't reached out to any OL. I would personally be surprised if he doesn't put on an orange hat on Wednesday.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cusethunder

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom