Who are you rooting for in the Final Four? | Syracusefan.com

Who are you rooting for in the Final Four?

Eric15

Living Legend
I'm going to go out on a limb and say that the majority of the board feels this way:

Team you most want to see win: Wisconsin
Team that it wouldn't really bother you either way, because deep down you respect Tom Izzo: Michigan State

And then it comes down to the question of "would you rather be shot or stabbed?" and we'd probably choose Duke over Kentucky because Duke is in the ACC and we don't want Kentucky to achieve that coveted undefeated season. Plus Calipari is way more of a douche than Coach K.

Does that pretty much sum it up?

That pretty much sums up where I am. Although Duke beating UK would give me the coveted CTO sweet 16 contest award.

I'm going to go out on a limb and say that the majority of the board feels this way:

Team that it wouldn't really bother you either way, because deep down you respect Tom Izzo: Michigan State

And then it comes down to the question of "would you rather be shot or stabbed?" and we'd probably choose Duke over Kentucky because Duke is in the ACC and we don't want Kentucky to achieve that coveted undefeated season. Plus Calipari is way more of a douche than Coach K.

In general, although I loathe MSU.

ABK at this point for me.

In general, although I loathe MSU.

ABK at this point for me.

I'm not sure what ABK stands for, so I googled it and the first result is a rapper from Detroit named ABK or "Anybody Killa." What does Anybody Killa have to do with this, RF?

Call me a contrarian then. I thought UK could go undefeated a month into the season, and I have no problem with them now finishing the job. ND showed they could be beaten however, so I am really looking forward to their game with Wisky, it should be a great semi. After that, I wouldn't want to see MSU nor Duke win. I think MSU is a product of a weak field, and Duke is a product of their favorable seed. I have never bought into the Okafor love, and I think he wilts against a legit front line like UK or even MSUs in the semis. So I am just looking for competitive well played games, and will be cheering for the winner of Wisky/UK in the finals.

The sooner everyone accepts a UK/Duke NCG the softer the blow will be wen it inevitably happens.

Wisconsin. If its Duke/Kentucky I may slit my wrists

In the main, I wouldn't be pleased with Duke winning. But they are a lesser "evil" in this situation than UK, and I believe that they are a team that could legitimately knock them off. So long as UK goes down, I can live with whatever else comes to be. Even a Duke championship.

Go Kentucky
dHpQc.gif

Duke/Wisconsin, I like Wisconsin but the thought of the B1G winning the CFB/CBB Championships is disgusting.
MSU/UK are equally hated by me. Would be equivelant to the Championship Game of last year where I watched the game like I was being waterboarded.

Duke/Wisconsin, I like Wisconsin but the thought of the B1G winning the CFB/CBB .

I'll never understand this. It's like people think Purdue is going to hang a banner or something.

So here's a question for all y'all -

Suppose Cal does it and decides to leave the college game on top to take over an NBA team. Just for giggles, let's say the Bulls, since Thibs and the front office are catty.

Would you take Kentucky getting that championship in order to get Calipari out of the college game?

I'll never understand this. It's like people think Purdue is going to hang a banner or something.
Having CFB and CBB Final 4 Playoff Participants and National Champions increases money and viewership for that conference. We want the ACC to get it's own network, make more money and get more eyeballs on us. Other conferences winning doesn't do that especially when it's our main competition in the B1G.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseGuy44

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom