Who do we want Pitt or BC | Syracusefan.com

Who do we want Pitt or BC

BC is down a starter in Tabbs, who averages 13.9 ppg

BC is the better team but I think Pitt is the one who could get fluky hot and give us problems especially with their foul every possession cause the refs can't always call it usual BS.

before the injury i wanted pitt. now im not so sure. im leaning towards bc, they dont play defense, and even though bowman is really good it will be hard for then to overcome 14ppg.

BC is the better team but I think Pitt is the one who could get fluky hot and give us problems especially with their foul every possession cause the refs can't always call it usual BS.
Interesting...I actually think BC is more likely to get hot with Bowman/Chatman but if the refs call the game close Pitt will live at the line

It’s never easy beating any team 3 times in one season

Give me Pitt this is their freshman’s first ACCT experience. And Bowman is the best player on either team

Tabbs has been out for a while, he didn't play in either of the games we beat them. So, the BC we would face tomorrow is the same BC we already faced twice. I would rather take my chances on Pitt, but both teams stink and we have zero excuse for losing to either one

When Pitt got aggressive with us we struggled handling the ball. They gave Howard all kinds of problems. They will turn us over and keep it a close game.

Pitt’s beating up on BC. That being said, I want to play Pitt regardless of how much they win by. I want nothing to do with Bowman. We should win either way. Also it’s always a good time beating Pitt

If we lose to Pitt our next game sb next season exhibition opener against LeMoyne

Surprised Rece Davis is on the call for this game. I hope he does our game tomorrow, I am a big fan of him.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom