Who is this clown | Syracusefan.com

Who is this clown

Is this guy for real? He sounds like a scorned husband that found out Otto the Orange has been sleeping with his wife for years. That is a lot of hate for a program that has almost no rivalry with his beloved Tigers. I hope he is seeing a therapist.

Mommy should take away his internet privileges.

Syracuse: Did the ACC Keep the Receipt?
Yeah. Just read some of that garbage. Between that Clemson guy writing in to the Post Standard and this, Tiger Nation can stay classy.

And then they continue to basically say that Syracuse and fans are basically scum.

Man, I hope we win. Or scare the sh ... out of them in the 4th quarter

Is this guy for real? He sounds like a scorned husband that found out Otto the Orange has been sleeping with his wife for years. That is a lot of hate for a program that has almost no rivalry with his beloved Tigers. I hope he is seeing a therapist.

Sounds like something Otto would do.

Yeah. Just read some of that garbage. Between that Clemson guy writing in to the Post Standard and this, Tiger Nation can stay classy.

And then they continue to basically say that Syracuse and fans are basically scum.

Man, I hope we win. Or scare the sh ... out of them in the 4th quarter

I never really hated Clemson, but I would love to see this Clown miserable.

That's actually pretty funny. If they want to play the "I hate Yankee's like Boeheim" card - have at it. I'd immensely enjoy going head to head with them on some inbred Southern humor. Get all War of Northern Aggression'ed up on their arses! Drop a couple Strom Thurmond references. How's that flag thing working out anyway?

Hoping for their sake we don't bring back the term "Clemsoning" this weekend.

I don't think that John Thompson has this much hate for Syracuse.

Look at the comments posted by the Clemson fans below the article...who knew there was so much hate for our program? Sadly I don't think they get that 99% of Syracuse fans don't have an opinion on Clemson or how good or bad their program is. In fact, I'd be more upset with one Seton Hall fan calling our program "scum" than 10,000 Clemson fans. I would think they would be more worried about the programs in their own neighborhood that have been competing with them for years. Anyway, to all Clemson fans...if you want to get under our skin come back posing as a Georgetown or UConn fan. Until then we really could care less. Have a good season and win a National Championship for the ACC so the SEC clowns get off our back.

In 3 years when Clemson comes to the Dome, and Dino lays a 60 spot on them, he will really hate the Carrier Dome, or whatever it's called then.

hqdefault.jpg

Wow, I just read that dreck. It's like it was written by the bastard offspring of Bud Poliquin and Larry the Cable Guy. Hopeful his mom will get the fixins for some meatloaf the next time she's at the local Piggly Wiggly to settle his upset tum tum. To describe him using the term "ass clown" is an insult to asses and clowns everywhere.

Look at the comments posted by the Clemson fans below the article...who knew there was so much hate for our program? Sadly I don't think they get that 99% of Syracuse fans don't have an opinion on Clemson or how good or bad their program is. In fact, I'd be more upset with one Seton Hall fan calling our program "scum" than 10,000 Clemson fans. I would think they would be more worried about the programs in their own neighborhood that have been competing with them for years. Anyway, to all Clemson fans...if you want to get under our skin come back posing as a Georgetown or UConn fan. Until then we really could care less. Have a good season and win a National Championship for the ACC so the SEC clowns get off our back.
Couldn't care less. Just saying

Clemson is having a nice run.. but they have had spells of avg too.. they just dont remember them

they went from 1960-1977 with one 7 win season, had a nice run from 78-91. then were OK but not great from 92-2009 just being a fringe top 20 team, then from 2009-2016 are having a real nice run again.

They are only a handful of games better than us in wins and it took 10 years of crap to get back ahead of us..

its tongue in cheek...looks like an article that is written for other teams as well.

its tongue in cheek...looks like an article that is written for other teams as well.

This is a hatred filled completely uninformed article, nothing tongue in cheek about it.