Who Will Be the First Person To Be Banned? | Syracusefan.com

Who Will Be the First Person To Be Banned?

TexanMark

Tailgate Guru
The easy money is on Tristan but I'm thinking I'll lay my money down on the Field for "Rutgers Fan X"

The easy money is on Tristan but I'm thinking I'll lay my money down on the Field for "Rutgers Fan X"

Do people have to be accepted when they sign up? That could change the answer. Can't be banned if you're never here in the first place.

The first person to be banned will be the next person to post it on scout, rivals or anyplace else. In due time everyone will be told.

Not banned but what happened to Matty boy? Can that be discussed on here or is there no real story to it?

The first person to be banned will be the next person to post it on scout, rivals or anyplace else. In due time everyone will be told.

I found out about the site simply because I typed "syracusefan.com" in my browser, and was automatically redirected to this site.

I found out about the site simply because I typed "syracusefan.com" in my browser, and was automatically redirected to this site.

Someone posted a question on the Scout Off Topic Board on Sunday asking if everyone was moving back to Syracusefan.com. I must have seen it just as it was posted because it was gone before I left that site to check this one out.

Same thing happened to me. I always typed in syracusefan.com to get to the forum on scout. So I got here by accident.

it will be announced to everybody else as soon as theyre ready to go.

Same thing happened to me. I always typed in syracusefan.com to get to the forum on scout. So I got here by accident.
+1

I FOUND IT THE SAMEWAY, HELLO TO ALL!

I FOUND IT THE SAMEWAY, HELLO TO ALL!

Dude, really. I think I speak for everyone when I politely request that you leave that CAPS LOCK crap with scout.

Thanks for your consideration.

Dude, really. I think I speak for everyone when I politely request that you leave that CAPS LOCK crap with scout.

Thanks for your consideration.

Agreed. No offense but take it easy with the caps my man.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom