Who will be the Syracuse Head Coach in 2024? | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Who will be the Syracuse Head Coach in 2024?

Listen we can like this guy all we want. But being a good guy hasn’t created anything sustainable. From recruiting to being consistently good as he always says, this guy simply doesn’t have it. Let’s stop hanging onto the fact he’s a like able guy. Give me a jerk who wins 9 games a year

I would KILL for a reporter to ask Dino for a grade on the “occasionally good/consistently great” scale for the coaching staff.

It’s not even that.

Recruit a few really good ones, keep nailing disenfranchised SEC FR and be able to mail the right two/three stars for depth and development.
How about some WR’s that run 4.3’s? Maybe they’ve got an arrest or two on the resume so the big boys back off? Hell, Randy Moss ended up at Marshall after scaring off ND and FSU. Get those guys!

How about some WR’s that run 4.3’s? Maybe they’ve got an arrest or two on the resume so the big boys back off? Hell, Randy Moss ended up at Marshall after scaring off ND and FSU. Get those guys!

Need a QB that can throw if you want WRs like that. GS isn't that.

Need a QB that can throw if you want WRs like that. GS isn't that.
Wilson is! Lamson is!

Shrader can Terrell Hunt us to a mediocre bowl win, and then we turn the page baby!

Oh boy. Is this the “it’s our best QB room in yearrrrrs!” Post that I’ve read here a dozen times over 20 years? It’s never true.
Did you see those dimes Lamson was throwing in the spring game and Wilson was throwing against ND though?

Realistically I think it’s Beck or White. Only way we get them to stick around is if we put them into consideration for the head coach spot.

The Big East was a terrible conference back then
Maybe. We destroyed WVU in the bowl game though, beat Missouri on the road and lost early season heartbreakers to Northwestern and Minnesota while Pugh was hurt. Held our own with USC too. That was an 8-5 with meat on the bone, and we showed we could hang with everybody we played.

Agree mostly. But Nassib.
Let’s look at Nassib’s schedule his senior year. They beat 1-2 ranked teams, but otherwise had a cream puff schedule.