Whose our pg next year? | Syracusefan.com

Whose our pg next year?

How about that pg from Yale that said he was going to be a graduate transfer next year? He had a great tourney last year.

I have some cash if needed

(This is a joke )

Did you put the joke part in there due to the culture of folks thinking the NCAA monitors this board closely seeking reasons to ban Syracuse? I'm asking seriously.

How about that pg from Yale that said he was going to be a graduate transfer next year? He had a great tourney last year.

Makai Mason? Isn't he going to play next year at Yale, then be a grad transfer?

I remember people insisting Tyus Battle was promised he'd play the point if he came here. Maybe it was for his 2nd year?

Did you put the joke part in there due to the culture of folks thinking the NCAA monitors this board closely seeking reasons to ban Syracuse? I'm asking seriously.

Bleacher report might try to make some bs out of it as they have before

Unless I misheard the last podcast from Francis, it sounds like Quade Green may be wavering on his commitment to Kentucky. Green appears to be a 1-and-done but might prefer 40 mpg rather than the 20 mpg he will receive based on Cal's current class and targets. Normally I don't believe these types of rumors but Francis is the best source for Syracuse recruiting information...by a mile!

Howard and Battle are not a bad backcourt. Howard was projected to be a 4-year player and has shown some flashes in his first 2-years. Howard is solid defensively and really improved his shooting from FR to SO. If he learns to make better decisions he will be a solid PG. I think Howard just needs more experience and confidence. Battle is a stud and will be dominant, if he returns next season.

I wish things were different, as we all do, but we (currently) aren't in a great spot looking forward to next year at the PG spot. It would seem that's probably the ONLY reason Frank still gets minutes. Giving Frank minutes like what he is getting just isn't Boeheimesk. He knows very well he can't afford right now to have him go so he has to keep him involved and continue to try to make him better for the future along with giving him more experience.

Those people were without a clue. He was promised the ball would be in his hands. In other words, a focal point.

Please tell me you remember reading that plenty and I am not hallucinating though, right? And I do mean plenty!

Unless I misheard the last podcast from Francis, it sounds like Quade Green may be wavering on his commitment to Kentucky. Green appears to be a 1-and-done but might prefer 40 mpg rather than the 20 mpg he will receive based on Cal's current class and targets. Normally I don't believe these types of rumors but Francis is the best source for Syracuse recruiting information...by a mile!

Howard and Battle are not a bad backcourt. Howard was projected to be a 4-year player and has shown some flashes in his first 2-years. Howard is solid defensively and really improved his shooting from FR to SO. If he learns to make better decisions he will be a solid PG. I think Howard just needs more experience and confidence. Battle is a stud and will be dominant, if he returns next season.

No clue what you're talking about but I don't think Francis03 even mentioned Quade Green. Someone correct me if I'm wrong.

Howard is NOT solid defensively.

No clue what you're talking about but I don't think Francis03 even mentioned Quade Green. Someone correct me if I'm wrong.

Maybe I accidently clicked on an old podcast and heard something based on optimism. I don't want to speak for Francis. Just assume I am wrong. I don't post often, I will just go away for a while. Francis rules!!!

He did have that poke away in his short time today.

He did. It was after our keystone cops pressure and he poked it away from behind trying to catch up to the charging Cardinal. Frank in the halfcourt is a fail.

Maybe I accidently clicked on an old podcast and heard something based on optimism. I don't want to speak for Francis. Just assume I am wrong. I don't post often, I will just go away for a while. Francis rules!!!

I do that sometimes myself and disappear for weeks just so they cant... But I recalled variety is paramount for evolution, so please dont take off bro.

PS that last comment reminded me of B&B. If you know what that stands for you'll appreciate it, and if not, then it doesnt matter.

He did. It was after our keystone cops pressure and he poked it away from behind trying to catch up to the charging Cardinal. Frank in the halfcourt is a fail.

Im trying to recall, but I thought it was in the halfcourt. Is it possible he had 2 pokes in the same day, like Wilt must have?

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cuseman17

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom